Pages:
Author

Topic: Need help getting my son started {unemployed} - page 2. (Read 8352 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Please do not go off topic.

This thread is for all "noobies" to make a little money. They will follow this thread and use these examples to get into bitcoins.

There might even be other unemployed people out there, who might benefit from this.

Keep posting some more examples. It really helped a lot as a starter.

The faucet's yielded about $2 after a month. Still exploring the other options.

Do support jobs online. A lot of companies like DirecTV now hire people from home to do support. You just use their headset with your computer and follow prompts. Not sure how that works for out of the country but they do outsource a lot of jobs so it should be doable.

no they are not working on some country i think they are only looking for someone along the USA i just check out their site and that is what i gather Smiley
Activity: 571
Merit: 500
With all the suggestions so far, what did he tried? Any success?

OP (or maybe his son) did try to join the Luckybit sig program, but it seems it is a little bit too late.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7307751
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
does he knew something on photoshop? my cousin who is on a wheelchair for a year because of the motorcycle accident find someone or hire someone to teach him something about photoshop and stuff and later on become a graphic designer for some wedding pictures he earn a decent money for his family by accepting a job from some various photo studio maybe it will help him to earn a bucks or if there is some BPO call center in your area then he can try his luck

goodluck with your son  Smiley
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
With all the suggestions so far, what did he tried? Any success?
Activity: 476
Merit: 256

This thread is for all "noobies" to make a little money. They will follow this thread and use these examples to get into bitcoins.

There might even be other unemployed people out there, who might benefit from this.

Check out www.earnbtc.weebly.com for a list of earn sites rather than only faucets. Bitcoinget and such are good at paying decent amounts for certain tasks, everything is easily manageable and a lot more profitable than the faucets.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

Do support jobs online. A lot of companies like DirecTV now hire people from home to do support. You just use their headset with your computer and follow prompts. Not sure how that works for out of the country but they do outsource a lot of jobs so it should be doable.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073

legendary
Maybe try Motocoin, you mine it by playing Elastomania-like game

I know some people are going to yell at me... but where do you get motocoin?

The official thread is right here. There's a lot to read about it though.

Thank you  Smiley What the heck, the 1st important crazy thing I read is, you dont need hardware for this coin!?!?

Am I high...? No cpu,gpu, or asic....

You do need hardware: a computer. The coin isn't "mined" in the traditional sense. You play a game and if you win it (basically race to the end before the timer is out) you get the block reward and the block is generated. It's really an interesting way to handle it. But this means there is no passive mining.

Have you tried the game? Is it super hard?

You can wait untill you have 50 activity and then let your son posting everyday in the forum while having the signature sponsored.
This way he can learn much about bitcoins and gain some money.

Hahaha, talk about child labor lol. jk.

Great plan though  Smiley

I find it pretty difficult. I will be giving it another run tonight though to try and understand it better. The concept is great, I just wish it had a better game to play.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Thank you  Smiley What the heck, the 1st important crazy thing I read is, you dont need hardware for this coin!?!?

You do need hardware: a computer. The coin isn't "mined" in the traditional sense. You play a game and if you win it (basically race to the end before the timer is out) you get the block reward and the block is generated. It's really an interesting way to handle it. But this means there is no passive mining.

Have you tried the game? Is it super hard?

You can wait untill you have 50 activity and then let your son posting everyday in the forum while having the signature sponsored.

Hahaha, talk about child labor lol. jk.

Great plan though  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
Dont let him do the payment sites, its really boring work and it's so little pay.
Maybe invest in a miner for him to mine some altcoins that is gonna be alot more money then those website's
And Its much funner work to look on this forum for the new best altcoin and mine that.
legendary

legendary

legendary

I think this coin has some promise, but it's hard to figure out the game and I'm sure that's holding people back.
legendary
Do we really need more new coins? Over 300 type of coins out there already. {Motocoin not on that list}

Will have a look at it anyways.

Thanks.

Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
legendary
We surely wants him to do better, but if you read the whole thread, you would have seen, what I posted on unemployment in my country.

Until he gets better employment, he has to do something, so we thought it may be a good idea, to ask on this forum.

And I must say, there are a lot of people here, with very creative ideas.

We might just find, something worth doing soon. Until then, the small things count.

If you put the small things together, it fills some of the gaps. {education/experience/income}

When I started this thread, we knew nothing about bitcoins, now everyone in the family are reading and exploring this matter. So only good has come from this.

Thanks guys and gals.
Pages:
Jump to: