Pages:
Author

Topic: Need help - How to do signeture camping .. - page 3. (Read 334 times)

copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Here, click and read everything twice, it should help you.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/signature-campaign-guidelines-read-this-before-starting-or-joining-a-campaign-1684035

Read that topic first please.
copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
You have posted in the wrong board, though, this should be in Beginners and help. Move it there.

Most bitcoin paying signature campaigns do not require Jr Members, so you might want to rank up first before you can really think about Signature campaigns

You can check this thread to keep track of signature campaigns Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns [Last update: 05-Mar-23]

But your sole purpose should not be signature campaigns. What is very important is that you attain knowledge about Bitcoin, other cryptos, trading etc. In the long run, it will be beneficial to you. Joining Sig campaigns should just be a small bonus.
Activity: 58
Merit: 6
Hello WO buddy's Onzen is back
Hello everyone.. I'm am new in Bitcointalk.. I don't know the proper work.. I have participated in a signature camping which is free.. They are accepting Jr member.. The camping is helpful for me because I'm new and I don't know how to do signeture camping.. That is my 1st signeture camping participated.. I requested everyone to help me. I don't know how to do signeture camping!! Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: