Pages:
Author

Topic: Need help identifing any of these addresses - page 2. (Read 1806 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
If my coins went to an exchange the user can be identified and their account can be frozen.

Now just to find out what exchange it is.

How can you prove the coins were really stolen instead of just voluntarily sent by you?
It would be business suicide for any exchange who did what you asked!

If the coins are found on exchange the scammer will be found and the funds will be taken from his account on the exchange.  None of the exchange funds are the exchanges there all funds that other users deposited there.
Well this might be a scammer's cold storage. He may move all stolen funds there (if they are really stolen funds) to do bitcoin mixing/laundering once at some point in time, and not needing to do it multiple times.

14E4jGTvz1Jfbv4bzkDtieTzYA66x9J7GF is tainted with my coins 1FMkokNtu7oQyjwaYcM5wDQG9VUN4hUBMb

This is interesting, as 1.5 hours after your post, someone sent you (to 1FMkokNtu7oQyjwaYcM5wDQG9VUN4hUBMb ) 1 satoshi accusing you of scamming in a BTC/XRP deal: https://blockchain.info/tx/47dae0243c84a710b6256356dfb9fdf21e4c7e1b260ab0f7ace00562c3d222a7

Either someone is making fun of you or it's the person who sent you 1.37 BTC 1 week ago to buy XRP (but from different address?) or it's the scammer trying to discredit you. You may try to follow that lead and track backward owner of this address, as it leads to three more actively used addresses. Trying to find an owner of a never-touched cold storage is doomed to fail.

Edit: I didn't look at OP date (just time). That 1 satoshi was sent several days later. Still, it was sent after you make your accusations and there's not much activity on your address to support the BTC/XRP transaction claim.

No I sent the message to the scammer. 1FMkokNtu7oQyjwaYcM5wDQG9VUN4hUBMb is not my address its the scammer address I sent 1.37 BTC a while back to 1FMkokNtu7oQyjwaYcM5wDQG9VUN4hUBMb and me and the foofight agreed on 24,000xrp at the time.  He never sent me the xrp.  I sent the 1.37 BTC.

Here the proof I sent 1.37 BTC https://blockchain.info/address/1FMkokNtu7oQyjwaYcM5wDQG9VUN4hUBMb

This is where the coins came from 1Miv9V4PMi7EvVcyESm8wqJwqSwfzBrUgT and I sent to 1FMkokNtu7oQyjwaYcM5wDQG9VUN4hUBMb however the coins wont go back to me if you send them their as it was an exchange wallet.
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Well this might be a scammer's cold storage. He may move all stolen funds there (if they are really stolen funds) to do bitcoin mixing/laundering once at some point in time, and not needing to do it multiple times.

14E4jGTvz1Jfbv4bzkDtieTzYA66x9J7GF is tainted with my coins 1FMkokNtu7oQyjwaYcM5wDQG9VUN4hUBMb

This is interesting, as 1.5 hours after your post, someone sent you (to 1FMkokNtu7oQyjwaYcM5wDQG9VUN4hUBMb ) 1 satoshi accusing you of scamming in a BTC/XRP deal: https://blockchain.info/tx/47dae0243c84a710b6256356dfb9fdf21e4c7e1b260ab0f7ace00562c3d222a7

Either someone is making fun of you or it's the person who sent you 1.37 BTC 1 week ago to buy XRP (but from different address?) or it's the scammer trying to discredit you. You may try to follow that lead and track backward owner of this address, as it leads to three more actively used addresses. Trying to find an owner of a never-touched cold storage is doomed to fail.

Edit: I didn't look at OP date (just time). That 1 satoshi was sent several days later. Still, it was sent after you make your accusations and there's not much activity on your address to support the BTC/XRP transaction claim.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
If my coins went to an exchange the user can be identified and their account can be frozen.

How can you prove the coins were really stolen instead of just voluntarily sent by you?
It would be business suicide for any exchange who did what you asked!
Nothing has come up with any of the exchanges they all have said the address doesn't belong to anyone in their system yet this address 14E4jGTvz1Jfbv4bzkDtieTzYA66x9J7GF keeps getting bigger and bigger everyday.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

Try to contact all major bitcoin exchange sites

staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114

What is going on with 14E4jGTvz1Jfbv4bzkDtieTzYA66x9J7GF once coins go there they don't leave?  This is the scammers main address but then why would he not hide his coins in many addresses.

This is an exchange wallet then why are no coins coming out?

Yeah, could be a savings account, I doubt someone who scams would have this amount without being noticed until now.
I'm guessing it's a exchanges account.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Jack of oh so many trades.

What is going on with 14E4jGTvz1Jfbv4bzkDtieTzYA66x9J7GF once coins go there they don't leave?  This is the scammers main address but then why would he not hide his coins in many addresses.

Maybe it's an exchange's cold storage? They only crack it open when their hot wallets are running low.
14E4jGTvz1Jfbv4bzkDtieTzYA66x9J7GF is tainted with my 1.37 coins which I sent to the scammer at his address 1FMkokNtu7oQyjwaYcM5wDQG9VUN4hUBMb

What is going on with 14E4jGTvz1Jfbv4bzkDtieTzYA66x9J7GF once coins go there they don't leave?  This is the scammers main address but then why would he not hide his coins in many addresses.

Your joking how can someone get 2.8 million dollars in 6 months. Could this be a mixer or cold storage wallet of some exchange?
Probably he used mtgox or some site like btc-e  (e wallet).

It kinda looks that way based on how the address go to another and another and some branch off.  Thats alot how MtGox seems to move the coins around.

I have contacted them but they said none of the address I inquired about belonged to them.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Your joking how can someone get 2.8 million dollars in 6 months. Could this be a mixer or cold storage wallet of some exchange?
Probably he used mtgox or some site like btc-e  (e wallet).
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
https://blockchain.info/address/14E4jGTvz1Jfbv4bzkDtieTzYA66x9J7GF

Final balance: 23,179.98729737 BTC

Looks like an address of a pro-scammer.
I need help with identify any of these addresses.

14E4jGTvz1Jfbv4bzkDtieTzYA66x9J7GF
152NvAmevhFMreBJ5HcoREmUqd86eusLu7
17SQPg8XTHc1TpJFEXnYVkFPwPUESsgPTu
1EC4fn8WucttGDBoqThtNYpJzu9ePoRP3P
1FMkokNtu7oQyjwaYcM5wDQG9VUN4hUBMb
15FLowqev3DVW26fkYK6QApyb1edMtao7u
19PwXU3vMNGhLzKKaajBhBbh332KL8kB1s
1JbepNyfgi2ckcmcH1YinDfhzK3X6d3TBT
17SQPg8XTHc1TpJFEXnYVkFPwPUESsgPTu

My coins where stolen and are moving through those addresses they are likely lost but if any one can help thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: