Pages:
Author

Topic: Need help! Investment! My One(1) month Experience Added! - page 2. (Read 2291 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
invest in hashnest s7 ..and sell the GHs in a few months ,this way you get your premium back and also daily profits
if you can just buy an S7 miner.

hey that hashnest seems interesting, do they have an official thread here on bitcointalk? i would like to check it out, can you give me their  bitcointalk thread?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
invest in hashnest s7 ..and sell the GHs in a few months ,this way you get your premium back and also daily profits
if you can just buy an S7 miner.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
hey there guys I want to invest 400$ ! i dont want to gamble so just suggest me a good way of investing fast !

Leave it in your cold storage please!

The rest you can read here in this thread, I've just written about it so that I don't type everything again:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12409830
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
hey there guys I want to invest 400$ ! i dont want to gamble so just suggest me a good way of investing fast !
as you have used the word investment ' hashnest is  very trusted and reputed cloudmining service
i myself have profited a lot from it .
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Buy BTC, it is still cheap! And hold for long term and wait for a big profit.
wait a couple of days then buy, prices seem to be dropping steadily.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I,ve read all the comments but i found nothing fits with me !
Also I dont want to gamble because i lost 3.2 bitcoin 2 months ago in gambling in 2 mins on satoshimines !
so i need an invest like if i invest 400$ atleast i get 40$ in one month thts fine for me !
I dont want to invest in Altcoins they all are shit to me !

The best thing you should do is gamble again and try to win your bitcoins back.  Tongue
Everybody knows in the longrun the house always looses.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Also I dont want to gamble because i lost 3.2 bitcoin 2 months ago in gambling in 2 mins on satoshimines !
so i need an invest like if i invest 400$ atleast i get 40$ in one month thts fine for me !

What you're looking for does not exist.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1032
I would spread them between Bitcoin, Guldencoin and Digibyte.
You probably already know Bitcoin but you should investigate Digibyte and Guldencoin.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther

The best way to invest is keep it for next 5 year.
As you can see there will be no legit invest site than can stay forever. Better preventation rather than a cure
Activity: 81
Put it all on Black i say
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Nothing wrong with gambling if you know what you are doing. ask yourself why there are so many gambling websites? maybe they are making profits...Look @ gambling from that point of view anf you might be unto a winner.
The only maybe the safe way it to invest in alt coins but please make a research about the coin that you want to invest.
He can even make a research but ok, he will find a good coin as I said, but I need even the right strategy to make profit, sometime a good coin is worse than a shit coin
Activity: 504
The only maybe the safe way it to invest in alt coins but please make a research about the coin that you want to invest.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
There's no reliable investment for you to make in bitcoinland, they all turn out to be scams or are simple really bad investments, hold your coins, thet's your best investment.
Activity: 504
Just a question here:
You don't want to gamble it but you want to invest it? Isn't investing a form gambling? (cuz of the risks)

It is not the same lol check the definition here:
Code:
Gamble: "To play at any game of chance for stakes. To stake or risk money, or anything of value, on the outcome of something involving chance."
Invest: "To put money to use, by purchase or expenditure, in something offering profitable returns."
Investing is a good thing, gambling is a bad thing.
you can trade with some good altcoin, not all the $400 at once but split them in many alt.
legendary
Activity: 1764
It's probably best to just buy bitcoin and HODL.

other than that do you own research, maybe you'll find an interesting altcoin - just don't follow any daytrader advices Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Just a question here:
You don't want to gamble it but you want to invest it? Isn't investing a form gambling? (cuz of the risks)
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
I really do not know how much you can earn from this investment but you can take a look on altcoins. You can try to invest in new coins. Sometimes one of these rise a lot
Pages:
Jump to: