Pages:
Author

Topic: need help is YoBit.Net scam - page 3. (Read 8468 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
June 21, 2019, 10:39:53 AM
Yobit have a lot od issues and problem thats a reason I'm staying away from this exchange site and most trader hate this exchange site becuase of being shady website compare to old yobit that have a lot of good coin to trade with no problem with transaction.
If I were you I will find a good exchange site like Binance to stay in.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
June 21, 2019, 10:20:13 AM
I'm not accusing the guy who approached you. I'm referring to YoBit being a shady website and If this user asked you to go there, I wouldn't suggest doing so. Whether he has something  to earn in return or not is irrelevant.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
June 21, 2019, 10:13:43 AM
Just don't. YoBit is shady and probably the worst exchange one could ever use. If you check the scam accusation section, you'll see an endless amount of accusations against them and it's just increasing, It's just a matter of time until they exit scam from the way I see it.

yah i read  a lot the strange thing that this man not want any thing

is he work with yobit.net 

what the benefit come to him wast his time to explain to me and help me ?

he is not a scammer not want any thing

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
June 21, 2019, 10:08:16 AM
Just don't. YoBit is shady and probably the worst exchange one could ever use. If you check the scam accusation section, you'll see an endless amount of accusations against them and it's just increasing, It's just a matter of time until they exit scam from the way I see it.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
June 21, 2019, 10:07:22 AM

Forget about yobit. When a stranger suddenly sends you a message and talks about investing in ICOs, the best move is to report and block  Cheesy
I've had many experiences like this before and all those who pm'ed are fake/impersonators.

June 21, 2019, 10:04:51 AM
let me tell  you a story a man come to me in telegram and was so nice ask to help me as iam new in trading and offer to help me not asking for any thing just want help

he told me about YoBit.Net  and    try its ico it can earn me a 280% in mints

i see a lot of vides his word is right

i dont know what do you think i know nothing come easy in this world

my money in other exchange this YoBit.Net  ask to get to in ico put 1800 usd min in invest box  
Your words are not clear.
Anyway, I have heard bad things about YoBit but I personally never had any bad experience with them. I noticed there are a lot of fake twitter and other social media guys are trying to use YoBit name and misleading people even they claim that they are official YoBit agents. But the truth is that they are not.

It is always advisable to do your own due diligence.

i was asking in a grope in telegram about something im new in trading someone come to me private chat ask to help not take any money or any thing

he told me about this ico in yobit   but to enter ico you must enter my money in invest box 

any one try this ico what is the trick ?

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 21, 2019, 09:48:28 AM
let me tell  you a story a man come to me in telegram and was so nice ask to help me as iam new in trading and offer to help me not asking for any thing just want help

my money in other exchange this YoBit.Net  ask to get to in ico put 1800 usd min in invest box  
Your words are not clear.
Anyway, I have heard bad things about YoBit but I personally never had any bad experience with them. I noticed there are a lot of fake twitter and other social media guys are trying to use YoBit name and misleading people even they claim that they are official YoBit agents. But the truth is that they are not.

It is always advisable to do your own due diligence.
June 21, 2019, 09:45:06 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQDTG5jQBCw

Pages:
Jump to: