Pages:
Author

Topic: Need Help! Jr. Member - page 2. (Read 326 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 19, 2018, 07:30:45 AM
In the bitcointalk forum you can do a lot of things, such as bounty tasks, signatures, airdrops, etc., which can help you make a considerable profit!
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 06:22:31 AM
As a new Jr. Member, I can tell you that the most important thing is reading, reading, reading.

Our ranks, grades in this forum is important but reading a lot and learning new things about cryptos is more necessary.

Activity: 121
Merit: 2
August 19, 2018, 05:44:10 AM
How any one can tell you,?

You should know what you want to do, if you want to promote.an ico you may join bounty program,.if it is what you asking.for.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
August 19, 2018, 05:27:59 AM
The same as you did before.

If you are here for the bounties, as s jr. Member you will be able to join the signature campaigns. So i'd suggest to read a lot in the bounties forum and join a signature campaign if you find a good one and keep posting.
Activity: 50
August 19, 2018, 04:39:08 AM
read learn and post  Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
August 19, 2018, 04:38:09 AM
What would I do once I become a Junior Member
You can start by widening your knowledge about crypto. To do just that, I suggest you browse other sections on this forum more often. Reading threads mostly on off-topic section and beginners and help will not help you achieve it. For starters, try reading more threads on bitcoin discussion, speculation, economics, and altcoins section until you can fully participate in the discussions and make constructive posts.
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
August 19, 2018, 03:25:43 AM
So I am 3 activities away from being a Jr. Member..... Anyone here that can help me??? What would I do once I become a Junior Member

I think you better know yourself that why you joined this forum. Don't be shy , state your purpose then only people will able to help you.
As per forum rules, they do not ask you to do something different when you become Jr. Member.
I see you farmed all activities in Off-topic and it is not the intended use of the forum.
Activity: 29
August 19, 2018, 02:38:43 AM
So I am 3 activities away from being a Jr. Member..... Anyone here that can help me??? What would I do once I become a Junior Member
Pages:
Jump to: