Pages:
Author

Topic: Need help with blockchain. No authorization email received. - page 2. (Read 6431 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
Double-check the address.  Sometimes the confirmation mail required some minutes to me in the past, wait 30 minutes. If u did not received the mail after 30 min, submit ticket.
Activity: 935
Merit: 1002
What should I do?
Wait till tomorrow and open a ticket on blockchain.info cause today they drop all of the support tickets.
Also don't use blockchain.info as wallet at all if you like use it as a block explorer but nothing else.Even bitcoin.org removed blockchain.info from https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet web wallets section. If you like using web wallets use something else.
Activity: 840
Merit: 524
Yes!
Authorization email is not being received.

Worked fine till yesterday.

idk why, but from the previous week onwards, after I go to the link, I get "Authorization required. Please check your email", I check my email, and I get the link, I use it and could login. Note, that I haven't changed any of my settings.

Today, I find, even though I get the "please check your email" message, I am NOT GETTING THE AUTHORIZATION LINK CONTAINING EMAIL. I use Gmail. I check Spam and everywhere else too.
I feel like I am locked out of my wallet.

What should I do?

(I am not a beginner or anything. But I think this is the relevant section to post this?)
Pages:
Jump to: