Pages:
Author

Topic: Need help with recovering lost password to Legendary Account - page 2. (Read 3469 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 7
Why have not you recovered the rights to nickname? He all provided all the information, priderzhtes to his merits, mellon you have on the forum for a long time, and has the right to be of high rank, and the fact that he left a nickname, it's your fault, not him!

Cepeжa дpyгoй пepeвoдчик иcпoльзyй)))
Im really not see any wrong if i sent my smerits to another community member if i know him and if here not any scam actions from his side.
Please read the rules mate. It's a community driven by some set of rules. You need to respect the rules instead of creating your own.

Make sure you screenshot all these users' merit pages. I see those exchanges happened at the end of January not long after the Merit system introduced. 120 days gone since the merit system was introduced so those transactions will disappear and you will lose the proofs. I created a topic asking for DT members attention. Already mentioned your investigations. Hope DT will have a look inside.
May be you ask DT to come here? And we speak all toghether about that? Im not see any unlegal in my action. Im not sold my merits. Honestly answer to your request , but can simply ignore that FUD. Here is not any exchanges of merits bettween my main account and any other. Ask yourself one question why only you are so interested in that? What means begging ? And why i cannot help another community member? If i want to merit few anyone posts its begging? I dont think so.  
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Why have not you recovered the rights to nickname? He all provided all the information, priderzhtes to his merits, mellon you have on the forum for a long time, and has the right to be of high rank, and the fact that he left a nickname, it's your fault, not him!
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
Im really not see any wrong if i sent my smerits to another community member if i know him and if here not any scam actions from his side.
Please read the rules mate. It's a community driven by some set of rules. You need to respect the rules instead of creating your own.

Make sure you screenshot all these users' merit pages. I see those exchanges happened at the end of January not long after the Merit system introduced. 120 days gone since the merit system was introduced so those transactions will disappear and you will lose the proofs. I created a topic asking for DT members attention. Already mentioned your investigations. Hope DT will have a look inside.
Buddy I really do not want to argue with you about what is right or what is wrong. It's very suspicious looking at your merit history. Obviously you never cared to read the merit announcement.

Sibnia simply ask me to send him smerit ,  SteepDev is a SteepCoin project account here. Its was created special for SteepCoin about more than one year ago. Because SteepCoin main OP can be manage not by me only in that case.
Why i cannot use my own sMerits how i want? Im see a link in your profile settings, may be need to ask you about that service ?

Do not beg for merit excessively.

Can I ask for merit?

There is no need to do this and this behaviour is usually seen as 'merit begging' which is frowned upon by the community and may lead to you receiving negative feedback. Keep making quality, constructive posts and you will surely be rewarded over time.

Looking at the references it's clear that Sibnia deserves Red Trust. And perhaps you too (means your original mellon account)...

I may need to ask in a new topic.

Im really not see any wrong if i sent my smerits to another community member if i know him and if here not any scam actions from his side. Is here any scam action? Or may be anyone account was buy/sell ? Check posts of SteepDev that merited by me. All posts are constructive. Another ppl already merited it. Im never ask to merit my posts because its not needs for me. You guys try to find any bad here may be because already want to find a way how collect more merits on your account and gain your forum status? I really dont know. Im not have too much time in last year for go everyday here. So its i have free time and im merited other members how im want. For me really merits not cost anything. 
I was about to vouch for you, a Legendary account is in trouble seems very hurting where recovering an account these days takes a long time I guess.

But something caught my eyes. It's about your sMerit sending history. Man, reall!!!(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=339752)

What are you trying for sibnia and Steepdev ?

Click here if unable to see image

You are a merit abuser. Your profile needs to be investigated and I suspect you have a connection with sibnia and Steepdev.
May be they are you ALTs.

Sadly it's not BitcoinTalk far you, it's SteepCoinTalk for you and your gang.

I'm about 80% sure those are his alts?

Considering he posted an announcement about them on the first page of that thread.

Obviously whether giving sMerit to your alt is reasonable is another question, but they're not being sold.

ref 1
ref 2
ref 3
ref 3 is my main account. Check date of registration. Im never buy or sold accounts here , about sMerits panic here on forum from any community members , its looks like paranoya in real. Everyone can check posts and created topics by any account. Here is my old topic about recover hacked account https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cyrus-help-my-legendary-account-was-hacked-1819515 If you check it you see that when my main account was hacked (mellon ),  topic was created by me from VeryFunny account. Same like now. VeryFunny my real alt . Anyone see here any sMerits from mellon account?
copper member
We are Bitcoin!
Buddy I really do not want to argue with you about what is right or what is wrong. It's very suspicious looking at your merit history. Obviously you never cared to read the merit announcement.

Sibnia simply ask me to send him smerit ,  SteepDev is a SteepCoin project account here. Its was created special for SteepCoin about more than one year ago. Because SteepCoin main OP can be manage not by me only in that case.
Why i cannot use my own sMerits how i want? Im see a link in your profile settings, may be need to ask you about that service ?

Do not beg for merit excessively.

Can I ask for merit?

There is no need to do this and this behaviour is usually seen as 'merit begging' which is frowned upon by the community and may lead to you receiving negative feedback. Keep making quality, constructive posts and you will surely be rewarded over time.

Looking at the references it's clear that Sibnia deserves Red Trust. And perhaps you too (means your original mellon account)...

I may need to ask in a new topic.

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
Seriously? May be you share any proofs here? Because without proof of your words to my side you are not more than lier. And that message will be report. 

That's as far down the wormhole I want to go..

I think whatever the case is you don't face any repercussions anyway, other than people commenting on it..
Activity: 602
Merit: 322
I was about to vouch for you, a Legendary account is in trouble seems very hurting where recovering an account these days takes a long time I guess.

But something caught my eyes. It's about your sMerit sending history. Man, reall!!!(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=339752)

You are a merit abuser. Your profile needs to be investigated and I suspect you have a connection with sibnia and Steepdev.

Sibnia simply ask me to send him smerit ,  SteepDev is a SteepCoin project account here. Its was created special for SteepCoin about more than one year ago. Because SteepCoin main OP can be manage not by me only in that case.

I confirm this fact and do not see anything negative in it that would violate the rules. I was very close to a high rank called Hero Member and stopping now means giving up. The struggle continues!)
Activity: 602
Merit: 322

You are a very "brave" dude to make such statements!) I can assure you that these are just excellent human relationships built on the SteepCoin project and nothing more.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548

Really? Maybe you have proof of sale sMerit? If not, then it's all made up and not a reality!
In history, you can see 5 Merit for me from mellon, maybe I also bought them ... Huh  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Hi all. Im forget password from my main Legendary account  mellon. From email address that associate with my mellon account im forget password and google cannot change password via gmail service, may be because im create that email address for set it in mellon profile when theymos recover account after hacking. ( Here is my old topic about recover hacked account https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cyrus-help-my-legendary-account-was-hacked-1819515) So im use that email only one time one year ago. Im ask administrators of the  forum theymos,Cyrus,hilariousandco help me with my fault and recover access to my Legendary account. Im already send PM to theymos and Cyrus with signed message of Bitcoin address associate  with my  Legendary account. May be anyone else can help me solve my issue faster.

Also i want to ask community to verify signed message of Bitcoin address that associate with my mellon account. Tyvm for your time.

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
My account mellon has been lost. Its a signed message for verify my ownership of mellon account by community side. The current date is 14.04.2018
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
17moTgFDFxhRRXMwyc8yEUg2hzNWnm6Gss
HJaHNPfKKNvNRX/n3z7Wqk/gqcKx3Wr1GX1uEKgwanufKcZul8uHc2sskGc0inML6za+yt+9ie/qokNFZ7bhMr8=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Here is the two unedited posts where I posted that address :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18205566
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18206220

everything is correct verified.

I know mellon, he is the real owner! No question about his trustworthiness.

Bump

Have you PM'd Theymos yet if Cyrus hasn't replied?
If not then get onto doing that as it has now been two weeks.
PM both of them with recovering form request , like in theymos instruction. Yes its already spend more than 2 weeks.

Considering he posted an announcement about them on the first page of that thread.

Obviously whether giving sMerit to your alt is reasonable is another question, but they're not being sold.

ref 1
ref 2
ref 3
Sure no any speculation here

copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

ref 1
ref 2
ref 3
copper member
We are Bitcoin!

copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
Bump

Have you PM'd Theymos yet if Cyrus hasn't replied?
If not then get onto doing that as it has now been two weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: