Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ need ideas for a business models for a scooter rentals type ICO - FREE $$ - page 2. (Read 538 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
I need many ideas for the most efficient business model for a scoter rental project,  get your inspirations from https://www.bird.co/ AND https://www.li.me/electric-scooter, basically to tokenize the whole idea.

If you're creating a utility token just like what Parodium described above, I think it's a weak idea. There's no need for tokens or blockchain just because you want your customer to rent your scooter. You can use a centralized database for that, and use a coupon/promo code as a bonus for long-term or new users. As LoyceV said, if you can replace it with a common database, there's no need to force that idea on a blockchain, as most of the times it results in weak demand.

A lot of ICO projects try to do that and a lot of them have a terrible price after listing. You might argue that it happened because the product is not yet ready, however, most users are not familiar with crypto yet, so in the end, your tokens would end up being a hindrance to them. They'd probably think why would you not allow them to pay directly with the debit card directly, instead of requesting your customer to pay in debit card and then buy tokens to rent the scooter.

Another idea that you might want to try is to tokenize a share for that business and allows investors to manage their investment cycle directly through blockchain. So, you'll need to create security tokens, and then open up a portal as WeOwn did to allows your investors to buy a share, sell or trade it, manage their dividends, and so on. That will give your token a better purpose as it certainly will increase the flexibility for investors to manage their investment, while if you plan to go for utility tokens, the demands would be really weak (assuming crypto is not yet considered as a payment tool and most people would probably prefer to use standard debit/credit payment to rent your scooter).

If you plan to pay me for this post you can send it to the address on my profile (see the Bitcoin address part).
Activity: 415
Merit: 304
PNNV.com - Live Bitcoin price
I dont need a long document only ideas and basically to know the life CYCLE of the coins, for example, people could buy the tokens with their credit card, getting the tokens credited in their account, and each token is equal a driving time.
As a rule of thumb: if you can do something without a blockchain, you shouldn't use a blockchain.
In this case, you can just sell "hours": the user buys credit that allows him to use the scooter for a certain number of hours. A centralized database can handle this, so there's no need for a (decentralized) tokenized system.

Unless of course you want to go full-on ICO, claim you're going to disrupt the rental industry, cash a few millions, and disappear without ever completing the project. Because this cynical summary is the reality of almost every token project ever created.

As an example of a company doing something similar: Greenwheels offers subscriptions for rental cars. You can choose between several combinations of fixed fee per month, per kilometer or per hour. It allows renting a car for less than an hour, and you only pay for the time you use it. A lower fee per month means a higher fee per km, and users who use it more often can opt for a higher monthly and lower usage fee.
This works without blockchain, it's a "conventional" company which uses a "conventional" database.

One reason to use cryptographic tokens would be to allow anyone to transfer the tokens P2P in an app, but I assume you want to know who's using your scooters (for insurance purposes). That takes away the main advantage tokens could offer.

Update: If you want to pay me for this, I'll post my addy Tongue

Add me your address, I said for every logic explanation i will be paying. My word is my bond.
1. People buy tokens using debit, credit and other more social payment apps, such as Venmo and PayPal. Alternatively, customers can purchase ride time or subscriptions directly with these payments options (without any discount)

2. With the tokens, customers are able to either rent scooters for a fixed period, or they can stake their tokens to reduce the circulating supply, hence driving up demand. When paying for rentals with the ICO token, customers will get a reduced fee of around 20-50%. Staking the tokens will drive up their value on the exchange, while stakers are awarded riding credit depending on the amount of tokens staked and for how long.

e.g. stake 100 tokens for 30 days, receive 1 free hour. 1,000 tokens for 30 days = 11 free hours. Further levels will be added in an attempt to lock up a good fraction of the tokens.

3. Tokens that are used to pay for rides will be burned, further decreasing the available supply, increasing their value on exchanges and giving traders a reason to hodl their tokens for the long term. This could be combined with regular buy-backs using funds from fiat paying customers, maintaining and improving the token value on exchanges.

4. Plan additional functionality for the token, for example, allowing game makers such as Pokemon Go, Parallel Kingdon etc to integrate with the app, providing an incentive for those getting around in the game using your scooters.

Address for payment: 1Jyj8t4hLzgbiVLmmbWMRhdo31QGQK415x

50$ been sent to 1Jyj8t4hLzgbiVLmmbWMRhdo31QGQK415x - Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
I dont need a long document only ideas and basically to know the life CYCLE of the coins, for example, people could buy the tokens with their credit card, getting the tokens credited in their account, and each token is equal a driving time.
As a rule of thumb: if you can do something without a blockchain, you shouldn't use a blockchain.
In this case, you can just sell "hours": the user buys credit that allows him to use the scooter for a certain number of hours. A centralized database can handle this, so there's no need for a (decentralized) tokenized system.

Unless of course you want to go full-on ICO, claim you're going to disrupt the rental industry, cash a few millions, and disappear without ever completing the project. Because this cynical summary is the reality of almost every token project ever created.

As an example of a company doing something similar: Greenwheels offers subscriptions for rental cars. You can choose between several combinations of fixed fee per month, per kilometer or per hour. It allows renting a car for less than an hour, and you only pay for the time you use it. A lower fee per month means a higher fee per km, and users who use it more often can opt for a higher monthly and lower usage fee.
This works without blockchain, it's a "conventional" company which uses a "conventional" database.

One reason to use cryptographic tokens would be to allow anyone to transfer the tokens P2P in an app, but I assume you want to know who's using your scooters (for insurance purposes). That takes away the main advantage tokens could offer.

Update: If you want to pay me for this, I'll post my addy Tongue
Update: payment received.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
Maybe you can get some with the Drife model.
The link isn't working.

Apologies for that. The link has been edited. It should be working now.

The link isn't working.

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
1. People buy tokens using debit, credit and other more social payment apps, such as Venmo and PayPal. Alternatively, customers can purchase ride time or subscriptions directly with these payments options (without any discount)

2. With the tokens, customers are able to either rent scooters for a fixed period, or they can stake their tokens to reduce the circulating supply, hence driving up demand. When paying for rentals with the ICO token, customers will get a reduced fee of around 20-50%. Staking the tokens will drive up their value on the exchange, while stakers are awarded riding credit depending on the amount of tokens staked and for how long.

e.g. stake 100 tokens for 30 days, receive 1 free hour. 1,000 tokens for 30 days = 11 free hours. Further levels will be added in an attempt to lock up a good fraction of the tokens.

3. Tokens that are used to pay for rides will be burned, further decreasing the available supply, increasing their value on exchanges and giving traders a reason to hodl their tokens for the long term. This could be combined with regular buy-backs using funds from fiat paying customers, maintaining and improving the token value on exchanges.

4. Plan additional functionality for the token, for example, allowing game makers such as Pokemon Go, Parallel Kingdon etc to integrate with the app, providing an incentive for those getting around in the game using your scooters.

Address for payment: 1Jyj8t4hLzgbiVLmmbWMRhdo31QGQK415x
Hello,

I need many ideas for the most efficient business model for a scoter rental project,  get your inspirations from https://www.bird.co/ AND https://www.li.me/electric-scooter, basically to tokenize the whole idea.

I'm paying 20$ for each idea, simple comment here "check your my message" and i will send you 50$ - no trolling please.

I WILL NOT CREDIT NEWBIE ACCOUNTS - MEMBER RANK AND ABOVE

Since i got many requests, i will be paying 20$ instead of 50$
Pages:
Jump to: