Pages:
Author

Topic: Need loan for my farmland - page 2. (Read 2871 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
February 27, 2015, 08:37:01 PM
Seems sketchy for me, if the farm is really yours, you would get a loan easily from your friend or family. You could also get long term loan from local bank up to 8 btc.

if you have no interest anymore in crypto, then just sell your account, at least it'll give you a little capital for your farm.

sometimes, there's time, all the stalemate in real life, i'm not sell my account, too much history with this
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
February 27, 2015, 08:18:44 PM
Seems sketchy for me, if the farm is really yours, you would get a loan easily from your friend or family. You could also get long term loan from local bank up to 8 btc.

if you have no interest anymore in crypto, then just sell your account, at least it'll give you a little capital for your farm.
www.DonateMedia.org
February 27, 2015, 08:16:58 PM
I am not sure your reputation is worth .5 BTC. I would also say that 5% interest over a month is a little low when offering loans on here, but I guess it is a free market.

I only offer interest in accordance with my ability to pay.
That is fair enough, however I don't think the interest is enough to attract potential lenders
Quickseller is right. The amount you are asking for is large! At least you should offer 10% interest due to the high risk level. Sorry, no offend! It is just from the point of view of a normal loan issuer.

yeah, maybe Quickseller right, i follow the market, i edit the OP, thank you
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
February 27, 2015, 08:11:35 PM
I am not sure your reputation is worth .5 BTC. I would also say that 5% interest over a month is a little low when offering loans on here, but I guess it is a free market.

That is fair enough, however I don't think the interest is enough to attract potential lenders
Quickseller is right. The amount you are asking for is large! At least you should offer 10% interest due to the high risk level. Sorry, no offend! It is just from the point of view of a normal loan issuer.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
February 27, 2015, 07:59:22 PM

www.DonateMedia.org
February 27, 2015, 07:42:12 PM

copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
February 27, 2015, 07:29:11 PM
www.DonateMedia.org
February 27, 2015, 07:26:20 PM
Hi all,

previous apologize for my bad english.

My name is Alit, this is my profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile

linkedin  = https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=401007230&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile

and here is my story
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/please-support-my-project-in-developing-agriculture-in-bali-957526

I need a loan to buy fertilizer for my agricultural land, I need a loan of 0.5 BTC , i don't have collateral, only based on trust. You can see my real picture,real name, real address in the link above.

I will pay back within 1 month with interest at 5 % , so i will pay back 0.525 BTC. i will pay back using my salary as the staff at the Department of Agriculture Bali.

Thank you

Best regards
I Made Alit Arsadana

EDIT :

I will pay back within 1 month with interest at 10 % , so i will pay back 0.55 BTC. i will pay back using my salary as the staff at the Department of Agriculture Bali. ( this the maximum interest that i can offer )

I received small loans, which later in the accumulated number of total 0.5 BTC

Collateral  =  my account

Pages:
Jump to: