Pages:
Author

Topic: Need loan for Pre ordered parts - page 2. (Read 2159 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
May 21, 2012, 11:20:03 AM
I'm willing to give personal info if need be as I don't have a passport or ID on me (lost it) like name,dob,how to repay. I plan to repay by getting down payments from my customers as well as mining it off once I have the bitforce singles.

You lost your ID and passport? That's probably not a good thing to say... And I don't really believe that anyone could lose their ID and Passport, and still have time to request a loan for an online business. You would spend a lot more time talking with local police, and freezing your credit before something went horribly.

I can give all of the things you listed even without ever planning on building computers

Name : Tom Jones (not really)
DOB : 4/20/2018 (yes I was born in the future)
I plan on repaying your loan by selling computers, if this doesn't work, I'll just start selling drugs to repay the investors.

The information that you are willing to give doesn't really help investors at all.

ANDDDD

Hello,
I'm looking for a loan to start my business of selling premade computers that people can mine with.It's a very recent business (so there is no web page up yet). I've got a few orders of computers that have the bitforce singes featured in them.I'd like a loan that can cover an order of 5 bitforce singles (5 customer pre orders)

I'm willing to give personal info if need be as I don't have a passport or ID on me (lost it) like name,dob,how to repay. I plan to repay by getting down payments from my customers as well as mining it off once I have the bitforce singles.

You said the loan was to buy the Bitforce Singles for your customers, but you say you plan to repay the investors by mining with the Bitforce Singles.

My interpretation of this loan request is, you are under 18 and want some BFLs to mine. I'm not necessarily calling you a scammer, as you very well could intend to pay back the loans with the BTC mined, but I believe you are not being honest in your loan request.

The repayment plan was based off an idea I had:https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.911260
Info I can give while I find passport/ID:
name:Eric P. Segovia
DOB-31/5/1970

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005
May 21, 2012, 10:19:22 AM
I will lend this to you once I receive my cheque from the Nigerian lottery. Received an email telling me I won!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226
Away on an extended break
May 21, 2012, 09:35:59 AM
I see that we have 'another' here. Popcorn before terry & co tags along.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
May 21, 2012, 09:02:08 AM

You lost your ID and passport? That's probably not a good thing to say... And I don't really believe that anyone could lose their ID and Passport, and still have time to request a loan for an online business. You would spend a lot more time talking with local police, and freezing your credit before something went horribly.

I can give all of the things you listed even without ever planning on building computers

Name : Tom Jones (not really)
DOB : 4/20/2018 (yes I was born in the future)
I plan on repaying your loan by selling computers, if this doesn't work, I'll just start selling drugs to repay the investors.

The information that you are willing to give doesn't really help investors at all.

ANDDDD

Hello,
I'm looking for a loan to start my business of selling premade computers that people can mine with.It's a very recent business (so there is no web page up yet). I've got a few orders of computers that have the bitforce singes featured in them.I'd like a loan that can cover an order of 5 bitforce singles (5 customer pre orders)

You said the loan was to buy the Bitforce Singles for your customers, but you say you plan to repay the investors by mining with the Bitforce Singles.

My interpretation of this loan request is, you are under 18 and want some BFLs to mine. I'm not necessarily calling you a scammer, as you very well could intend to pay back the loans with the BTC mined, but I believe you are not being honest in your loan request.
May 21, 2012, 08:58:01 AM
donator
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
May 21, 2012, 08:48:34 AM
Hello,

It's only 3000 USD, many lenders here will be happy to give it to you  Grin
Date Registered: May 19, 2012, 08:37:22 PM

May 21, 2012, 08:01:44 AM
Hello,
Pages:
Jump to: