Pages:
Author

Topic: Need more BTC - buy now or wait a few weeks? - page 2. (Read 1338 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 282
Always remember that bitcoin's price in the short term, whether it be before or after this November hard fork, still pales in comparison to bitcoin's future price.
John Mcafee himself promised to eat his own dick on public television if bitcoin price does not reach $500,000.

Forget about the dips or pumps you are seeing now. These will mean nothing if you are a long term holder. Today is a good day to buy. Long term = win.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
each time when bitcoin reaches new heights, the probability of a large rollback down increases. we are waiting fork cue ball. Until this point bitcoin will grow. After the fork, it is possible to roll back up to 50% of the growth. But in the long term, the bitkin will grow due to its diffusion component
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
I think that it is better to wait a couple of weeks to buy BTC on a lower rate
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
My friend...if you think you need more bitcoin you need to start to buy it now. It will goes up in the long term. If you ready to hold it for very long term it will be good to buy now. Dont wait...buy and put it at cold wallet. Thats it. And earlier adopter already doing that from three years ago..also with there will be hardfork for segwit2x it is very good to buy bitcoin now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
im tired of forks and how bitcoin affects alts. someone who has a lot btc or money , they win so much , but we just try to not loose. isnt it sad ? this rally must stop. bitcoin need segwit2x because of speed and fee , we got that but why all time making a fork ?
btc gold price start with 510$ and now its 137$ , bch was 800$ and now its 474$. B2X is 1035$ for now (coinmarket) .

we need a stabil market otherwise people will not invest in an altcoin. %2 - %5  price can go up or down thats normal but when btc hit the 6k alts are just dying.
Activity: 448
Now it is very good time to buy altcoins and sell bitcoin, isn't it? Bitcoin is very overvalued. It is the most overvalued coin, it must fall.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I think that in 10days  btc will be around 7000-8000 usd
so maybe the best option is buy today if you want quick money.
if not buy after the segwit.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Definitely wait a few weeks Bitcoin is projected to crash within these coming weeks no point in buying at the peak.

with the fork it's most likely to get shorted, however bitcoin gold had no real impact. So interested to see whether this 'hark-fork' will make a difference.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Maybe it's time to act cautiously and wait a little. I am convinced that there will be a lot of volatility in the coming days due to the hardfork and since the high level that is reaching the bitcoin price these last days, it would not be rare to see a significant downward correction.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Have a little more money to invest in crypto. I'm a little anxious to buy now as I speculate there may be a nice pull back on the price post-fork. I'd like to buy some BTC and some alt coins with about half of it.
Worth getting now and getting some B2X or wait til after the fork?

You should buy more next stop of BTC at 6200$ so BUY Now Enjoy Profit !  Some dump might be coming by next 15 days but no one knows if it will be

Happy Trading

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
Definitely wait a few weeks Bitcoin is projected to crash within these coming weeks no point in buying at the peak.
this!
nobody can preditct it but I would say from a technical analysis perspective a crash is overdue. a lot of technical indicators on the daily chart and also elliot waves are looking bearish
also fundamentally there are high risks coming up with the 2x fork which perhaps will stop the bitcoin chain due to massive hashrate drop. this could cause a price crash
It made me remember of something, the time when bitcoin cash was about to come in the market and no doubt that the fork is a real strike on the bitcoin so your prediction of cash crash can be true but the question I whether to leave bitcoin or not.

Definitely selling out bitcoin will be very profitable only if the holder will buy it again during the dip. Simply holding it in bad weather will also save from some serious wealth causalities.
Activity: 150
update : namewastaken
there are strange times we're in, nobody knows what's going to happen
the say i see it, btc price's gone up too much in the past few weeks and i don't see that as a healthy climb

a correction is bound to happen, the million dollar question is when...
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
I also need some btc but I'm waiting till third week of November after all the fork. Maybe there will be some retrace in price
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Wait it out after fork imo,there will be some fud after it to get the price down for sure
But that will be so long, this time the bitcoin seems get another little correction but we are know about what will be happening in the future about the middle of november, 2x fork for bticoin. That will be a good thing to buy at the cheap price.
Isnt better to wait a bit longer for bigger drop so you can buy more btc with same amount of $,btc will drop for sure
Activity: 185
HELLO GOD!
BCH up 20% and 200% volume than btc (indonesia). Is this a sign for bch to back to $800+  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
It is generally better to buy before fork or segwit. Yes it ll be hard to dump if bad things happen but I think its low chance nd its harder to buy first hours after fork. Network/chain would be very slow.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
All decision is yours but for me I will hold my bitcoin and keep buying bitcoin before the fork because if I have a lot of bitcoin I have a lot of also bitcoin gold. Its up to you if you buy today or befire the fork or after fork. Because what eve the result you will be benfits or sacrifice that. But if you undecided until now its better if you invest rhe half before the fork and other half after the fork .
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
wait for after segwit, it'' be worth it in the end
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
Have a little more money to invest in crypto. I'm a little anxious to buy now as I speculate there may be a nice pull back on the price post-fork. I'd like to buy some BTC and some alt coins with about half of it.
Worth getting now and getting some B2X or wait til after the fork?

These are not the days before Bitcoin Cash fork. These are the post Bitcoin Gold days. Last July 2017, prior to the August 1 SegWit2x, the sentiment was that there is some panic about bitcoin's uncertain future with the implementation of the SegWit2x and the release of Bitcoin Cash. However, it proved to be just some way for bitcoin to rise high very fast after the release of Bitcoin Cash. And now before Bitcoin Gold is launched, instead of bitcoin dipping in value, there is another surge happening. I guess the days before the November fork will see another round of price flying instead of dumping.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Buy now, at least you can then get some free coin...  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: