Pages:
Author

Topic: Need of the hour : Use the Crisis - page 6. (Read 879 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Play Poker on Telegram
November 02, 2020, 02:40:03 PM
Starting a business is not as easy at it seems, I'm sure everyone will like to have their own business and be somewhat self employed, but there are many factors hindering the growth of small scale businesses and by extension, microeconomics. Capital is one of those factors, many people do not really have the capital to start the business of their choice, and the government are not willing to support small scale businesses with loans, it's easy to tell people to start a business, but without capital, starting a business is not possible.

Competition is another thing when considering starting a business, honestly if you look at some of the options people have when considering setting up their own business, there are more than enough businesses in that line already and you may be knocked out of business very fast as a result of stiff competition. Mind you that this pandemic is also not a good time to even consider starting a business, there are too many uncertainties with lockdowns and the rest, plus people mostly depend on home delivery for most of their needs. What I think could work this period is having a skill that people actually need, imo selling a skill looks pretty profitable at this point, especially one you can reach your customers without meeting them in-person.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
November 02, 2020, 01:07:21 PM
Hello everyone I am quite aware that we all are going through a tough time. With the third wave of the virus , the lockdown have caused chaos worldwide. I do think that the only possible solution we have is to: Use the Crisis in our favour. Think about all the things that can be done to start a new business, earn from home. As for me I believe we have to rely less on the government but more importantly start small businesses, this is the only way that we will be able to go though the pandemic.

-start small businesses
 Example: Food service , tutoring kids through zoom etc..
-go with small investments and look for what people are looking, if you are living in an area with students living in hostel , 24*7 food service is going to get you like 100-200$ per 2-3 days ( Tried and tested Wink )
-only apply for those jobs which do have favourable conditions for the workers ex- free insurance etc.

What is your business idea ? During this pandemic? You think it would work ? Why/why not ? Let's share !
Pages:
Jump to: