Pages:
Author

Topic: Need people to bet for me - page 5. (Read 688 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 08:33:46 AM
Just bet online because you shall definitely face a lot of scammers on the way so rather save your self the time of fighting with scammers and bet online or in your own land
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
August 16, 2018, 08:23:51 AM
As your guessing, mostly you will get many scammers personal messages for sure.

Why don't you want to bet online for yourself and make money instead of asking others to bet? Any advantage of doing like that?

Again you need to pay some commission to members on every bet whether you win or not right? Then overall you will be losing more money compared to online betting option.

I wonder the same thing, but maybe it is because he want to bet so big amount but he do not want to bet it in one place only so he need to split it into some different places. I'm not sure if it is profitable for him because he needs to pay few % commission. But that's not the main problem, the risk of getting scammed is so high with this idea. He needs to find very trusted person in order to get this works as expected, maybe he should ask those trusted tipster_member in this forum.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
August 16, 2018, 07:57:29 AM
As your guessing, mostly you will get many scammers personal messages for sure.

Why don't you want to bet online for yourself and make money instead of asking others to bet? Any advantage of doing like that?

Again you need to pay some commission to members on every bet whether you win or not right? Then overall you will be losing more money compared to online betting option.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 02:30:13 AM
Hi,
As title says I need people who can do sports betting for me in their local shops. They don't risk anything as I send the money for betting and they get % of each win. Of course, we will start low as I expect plenty scammers will contact.
I need to know where are you from, do you have enough time for bets, are you familiar with betting etc.
Pages:
Jump to: