Pages:
Author

Topic: Need reputable sources of guesses where BTC will go in the next few days/weeks. - page 2. (Read 245 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 1
You should move your Bitcoin into a Stablecoin, and join all of the donkeys there. After all, the US dollar is the reserve currency, but how often do the reserves get to play in the main match. Smiley

I agree! Look at the history of Bitcoin! In the long run it has earned everyone so far. If you take a look at the BTC price chart for 3-4 years, you will see that Bitcoin is always on the rising trend!

I am in for the long run and I did make my fair profit but also lost quite a lot by getting into masternodes and a little switching my ETH into DAI and back at a loss. I am just asking for short term to not just watch BTC at 6k in a few days and get angry at myself. I can always go back, its just that the switching alone coasts money. So if many reputable people are predicting its going back up in 2 days I will just hold my fingers still and do nothing. I just do not watch it fall any more. I am already angry that I missed that big fall but I guess there was nothing really I could do it was in just on hour or so right? Or were the warnings, I was not prepared to fast move it anyway. I guess I should be.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
If you are looking for some good analyst, I think you can check Bob Loukas forcast since he had some video where he publicly stated his Bitcoin strategy.  One of which is his strategy on getting out when BTC goes 14k (that was before Bitcoin hits $14k and goes down). Here is his YT channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0zGwzu0zzCImC1BwPuWyXQ.  You can also try to check some TA on youtube though I know it is not 100% accurate but it gives you a hint on when to enter or exit the trade.  I think at least that will give you some ideas and would possibly turn your losses into gain when converting your BTC to Stablecoins and vice versa.

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
You should move your Bitcoin into a Stablecoin, and join all of the donkeys there. After all, the US dollar is the reserve currency, but how often do the reserves get to play in the main match. Smiley

I agree! Look at the history of Bitcoin! In the long run it has earned everyone so far. If you take a look at the BTC price chart for 3-4 years, you will see that Bitcoin is always on the rising trend!
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462
https://JetCash.com
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
I know nobody can predict it but I am wondering if I should move my BTC into a stablecoin now in fear of losing more or if I will get angry when I lose the trading fees and then watch it go back up again. That happened to me b4 actually.

Also sidequestion what it the a cheap and fast way to move into a stablecoin that is supported on the Ledner nano S.
Pages:
Jump to: