Pages:
Author

Topic: need small loan 0.01BTC - page 2. (Read 875 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
February 20, 2016, 09:42:03 AM
Verified loanbase.com account with B2 rating? (B2 rating gives 8% fixed rate loans).
My facebook account is crypto-related, you will be able to advertise and earn referrals on btc projects.

IMO, a facebook account is really not a valid collateral or it is not worth it at all. Can you provide another collateral? I can fill this loan if you can provde other collaeral than your facebook account.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
February 20, 2016, 09:30:49 AM
IMO, a facebook account is really not a valid collateral or it is not worth it at all. Can you provide another collateral? I can fill this loan if you can provde other collaeral than your facebook account.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
February 20, 2016, 09:18:23 AM
need small loan 0.01BTC for 2 weeks. Will return 0.011BTC.
Collateral: facebook account with >700 bitcoin-related friends.

P.S.:

I will ask for all visitors: if you don't going to fund this loan please leave your comments to yourself, I don't need to know your opinion at all.
Also I want to clarify, that this is above 3$ loan, so I will not answer on your questions, such as "what is my business plan, where and how I'm plan to spend this loan and how I'm plan to earn 10% your interest". Just go to the next bitcointalk thread. Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: