Pages:
Author

Topic: need some advice please - page 2. (Read 227 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 257
March 26, 2018, 06:42:11 PM
I have a small amount $250, but here's the start of my problems, I like  about 4-5 coins/projects that i want to invest but i just cannot decide if I should spread the money out evenly throughout my choices, or do I just go all in on 1 coin since i only have a small amount ($250)
TBH, the most stressful situation for me actually is if i had to just choose 1, I'm stressing on if I pick the wrong 1 lol idk guys the coins I'm looking to buy are POWR ENJ ADA AMB ZIL... I don't know what to do right now lol smh... 
I would like to take a second to thank each and everyone who takes the time out to help me. You don't know how much I will appreciate your pros and cons of my current dilemma. Thank you..
[/quote

I believe in diversifying Investment as it diversifies risky and gives better return in next 5-7 months.no matter how small the capitalis.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 06:40:06 PM
It is not important how much coin you will buy. If you like this 5 coins - just buy 5 coins in any proportion as you want. I don see the problems with this tiny amount. Just imagine that this is 250 000
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 06:35:30 PM
Sincerely your investment amount is very small, nevertheless you can start something good with that amount. I'll suggest if you can find some good ICO to invest now, that will bring you some money than investing in already trading coin. But remember to choose more than 1 project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
March 26, 2018, 06:16:37 PM
I have a small amount $250, but here's the start of my problems, I like  about 4-5 coins/projects that i want to invest but i just cannot decide if I should spread the money out evenly throughout my choices, or do I just go all in on 1 coin since i only have a small amount ($250)
TBH, the most stressful situation for me actually is if i had to just choose 1, I'm stressing on if I pick the wrong 1 lol idk guys the coins I'm looking to buy are POWR ENJ ADA AMB ZIL... I don't know what to do right now lol smh...  

I would like to take a second to thank each and everyone who takes the time out to help me. You don't know how much I will appreciate your pros and cons of my current dilemma. Thank you..

I think that in your case it will be more optimal to pay attention to ZIl or ADA. Two very promising coins. With a potentially strong team and product. Personally, I would give my preference to ZIL because he still at the bottom and did not show his tops.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
March 26, 2018, 03:44:51 PM
I would recommend to invest in blockchains now, choose 2-3 new blockchains like ICON, EOS, Fusion and spread your investments evenly. It always better to spread your portfolio in several coins than to buy one, In such case you low a risk to loose everything if a coin falls in price.
Activity: 392
March 26, 2018, 03:40:32 PM
It's not that much money, so I'll advise you to do as you know. To learn from your experience much more than reading the answers
Activity: 336
March 26, 2018, 03:39:02 PM
If you spread over all 5 your risk of loss will be reduced but your potential profits will also be lower. That's all the information you need to know to make the best decision for yourself. There is no right or wrong answer in this.
Activity: 29
March 26, 2018, 03:35:06 PM
Hi there, some of the coins you've choosen are pretty good in my opinion, i.e ADA and ZIL are really great. But that doesn't mean that they will give you huge profit. Better look at some good ICOs, that will be smarter but with more risk. I advice to look at Traxia - first project on Cardano network.  Shocked

thank you but I'm only verified on Binance
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
March 26, 2018, 03:32:48 PM
Hi there, some of the coins you've choosen are pretty good in my opinion, i.e ADA and ZIL are really great. But that doesn't mean that they will give you huge profit. Better look at some good ICOs, that will be smarter but with more risk. I advice to look at Traxia - first project on Cardano network.  Shocked
Activity: 29
March 26, 2018, 03:11:36 PM
I have a small amount $250, but here's the start of my problems, I like  about 4-5 coins/projects that i want to invest but i just cannot decide if I should spread the money out evenly throughout my choices, or do I just go all in on 1 coin since i only have a small amount ($250)

Pages:
Jump to: