Pages:
Author

Topic: Need some Btc for Hashnest - page 2. (Read 2176 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
March 24, 2015, 07:30:58 AM
Hello, I am a student and i would like to start earning some Bitcoins!
I don't have any money, so i would like to ask for a loan to start earning Bitcoins using cloud mining (Hashnest).
I don't have much to offer as a colleteral, i could offer my steam account ( With Garrys mod and Tomb Raider ), my Microsoft account ( with Assassin's creed Unity and Black Flag Xbox one ) and my friends minecraft account ( he said you could sell it for about $50 because it has a lot of donatorships) and thats as much as i can give.
Btw this loan is not much for you to make a little bit of profit, but its for just helping me start earning a little bit of Bitcoins. I would like to use those Bitcoins to work on my little service called BitIdea, to join the Bitcoin comunity a little bit deeper and start helping people with loans and using changetip and to just keep some btc to myself. I also have a simple question if anybody should actually loan some btc what should i buy from hashnest (ants5, ants4, ants3, umisoo or picmic)? I will also pay back the loaner 50% of what i will make for about 8 months. I am asking for about 2 Btc for umisoo and picmic. Less or more for ants.
Thank you

Old Message:
I need a loan for 1.5/2.1 Btc so i can buy some hashing power on cloudminr.io. Every week the loaner will receive 50% of the profit for about 8 months.
Pages:
Jump to: