Pages:
Author

Topic: Need some good advices - page 2. (Read 1344 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
September 07, 2014, 07:38:38 AM
Sig campaigns are good, but since primedice is done adding lower ranks you would take almost half a year to reach a point where you could join primedice again. If you can program you can make a lot as well.
Yes I know it would make things faster especially in the crypto world but unfortunately I don't have any of those type of skills.

As a full member, you can join Cryptcominer, which should give you something like $1.5 a day. It's not much, but it should help a little ($45 a month). You can also try selling stuff you don't need in the Market section. Even game accounts you don't use anymore might sell.

I wrote in my message that I actually don't own anything except my PC which is worth around 50$... Not to mention that it's almost impossible to sell thing from Serbia to the countries around or anywhere else.

They are really not too old and since they raised me from when I was five and my father died I really feel I owe it to them in a way. Hope you guys understand that.

I really need a fast solution for my problem since they are waiting for that surgery for over a month and their situation is critical. If you can help or have any ideas you can PM me and I will respond with more detailed info alongside with some proof!
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
September 06, 2014, 08:56:50 PM
Sig campaigns are good, but since primedice is done adding lower ranks you would take almost half a year to reach a point where you could join primedice again. If you can program you can make a lot as well.

As a full member, you can join Cryptcominer, which should give you something like $1.5 a day. It's not much, but it should help a little ($45 a month). You can also try selling stuff you don't need in the Market section. Even game accounts you don't use anymore might sell.
Activity: 140
ACCOUNT BANNED. Email in sig!!
September 06, 2014, 08:16:05 PM
Activity: 168
September 06, 2014, 08:14:39 PM
Hi everyone! Since I don't want to bother anyone here really I just have a quick question and I hope I'll get some nice and kind help from you guys.

I'm looking for an advice on how I can earn $800 to pay for my grandparents' medical bills, I live in Serbia, I haven't got much things I could sell really, I own only my PC which only serves me to try to find a job because I am unemployed and we live in a rented house, so we have a bad situation with time to pay for all the necessary since they have a serious health issue and they are in the hospital waiting to undergo a surgery.

I'd also be glad if you could help us, you can PM for an address and more info with some proof about the issue, and I will respond to you as soon as possible.

As for the things I know personally and what I'm most familiar with, those would be Mobile Phones and PC Hardware, that's what I've studied and had interest the most so if you have some queries about that (what should you buy, what's a better build for a specific use or a single component you need) feel free to ask me about it and I will give a recommendation or something. I know it's not much really I can do for you in return but if you have some other ideas you can let me know about them as well.

Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: