Pages:
Author

Topic: Need Some Scam or Ponzi Coins ICOs To Invest In - page 3. (Read 843 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 111
Invest in Datum. High cap ($45million), no product or reasonable concept. Its a guarranteed money loss unless you're able to sell the tokens with profit short term since long term, I can promise you this, the project will fail immensely. It sounds like a cool idea untill you start getting into the details and notice they didn't really think about any details or problems encountered with their product/service. Its a pure greedy money grabbing ICO out to fill the pockets of its founders and leave investors dry with a worthless token that won't ever get used because of the ridiculous conditions set to use the service. At least thats my opinion. Enjoy!

Some of the issues with its service:

1. Inability to purchase data in bulk, making it a time consuming and high cost service without any conveinience
2. Needing to respect each individuals unique set terms & conditions on purchased data (which is virtually impossible and time consuming)
3. The speculative nature of the project with statements such as "Overwhelming user (individuals) demand might lead to Datum being implemented as the main protocol for data processing'' effectively creating a monopoly but that isn't the worst part. They assume that if people want Datum to be the main data processor this will come from a high user demand and forces lawmakers, governments to adapt to that (which will never ever happen).
4. People don't give a shit about their data privacy
5. No guarrantee it can protect data, it can protect data on its platform once you upload it sure. But if you use Facebook then Facebook will still have access to the data you created on Facebook and Datum becomes an obsolete party where you can basically upload that data again and hope that someone will purchase it. For a company it doesn't really make sense to use Datum at all.
6. To much focus on the data uploaders and no thought given to companies who purchase data, both parties are just as important in making this platform work but it seems Datum gave preference to the individuals ''needs'' and making companies adjust to that instead of finding middle ground.

If anyone disagrees with me then please tell me why cause I'd love to hear why anyone would think this is a good idea/concept/business model.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
You have come to the right place..there's bit connect, there's one coin, superior coin. Need more?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
you need to preach this bro hahaha Grin
Activity: 260
Merit: 129
I laughed Smiley
Bitconnect it's a great ponzi if you want to lose money, go for it. There is several proof that it's not a scam go for this video on youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbR1SXIje1U
Activity: 401
Merit: 108
Your topic made my day  Cool Cool we do not see this kind of topic that often!   Grin Grin  what about onecoin?  Tongue
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
eCommerce Web Developer & Customer Support -remote
I gained a lots of profits from coins/tokens ICOs which were / are marked as spam and ponzi.

All the highly trusted, good development team, well known team, ranked high and hyped too much coins/tokens ICO even do not give me the capital back.

So I've decided to invest in more scam / ponzi coins.

I am looking for coins like Bit Connect, Regal Coin, Hextra Coin, Western Coin, Ucoin Cash, etc..

List them here please...
Pages:
Jump to: