Pages:
Author

Topic: Need some to try. - page 2. (Read 1623 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 04, 2014, 10:15:25 PM
i hasve no reason to steal $5 Tongue

You have no reason to pay back $5 either.   Tongue
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
October 04, 2014, 09:41:22 PM
Well, it is to mine scrypt, not BTC, but i still see your point, and i was just wanting to mess around with BTC and a tiny bit of gambling, and i would pay back, i hasve no reason to steal $5 Tongue
Activity: 584
Merit: 500
October 04, 2014, 09:37:02 PM
I need a couple bucks in BTC pretty much any ammount, i want to try this new gambling site called MoneyPot, and i have no BTC  to use, i just need like $5 to test, and as collateral, i dont have much, but i can mine any script coin for you at 70-80 KH/s untill loan is paid back, and i know im a newbie, but i am literly a newbiw with BTC and all this stuff, but if you can help me out post, or PM please! Smiley *FYI If you want the collateral i will be using a dualminer usb2 that mines 70-80 KH/s and if wanted, just PM me with pool details, and worker user and pass*
With 70-80 kh/s, you will probably never pay off a $5 debt. There's no guarantee that you will even try to pay it back either. You'd be much better off trying to earn it in the services section or by selling something.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
October 04, 2014, 09:21:42 PM
I need a couple bucks in BTC pretty much any ammount, i want to try this new gambling site called MoneyPot, and i have no BTC  to use, i just need like $5 to test, and as collateral, i dont have much, but i can mine any script coin for you at 70-80 KH/s untill loan is paid back, and i know im a newbie, but i am literly a newbiw with BTC and all this stuff, but if you can help me out post, or PM please! Smiley *FYI If you want the collateral i will be using a dualminer usb2 that mines 70-80 KH/s and if wanted, just PM me with pool details, and worker user and pass*
Pages:
Jump to: