Pages:
Author

Topic: Need to join 1BTC club - page 2. (Read 204 times)

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
December 05, 2022, 09:38:39 AM
Collecting 1 Bitcoin is like collecting any other amount of money.  Both deserve a job and make an effort and get paid for it.  Maybe the easiest way to do this is to invest successfully in a specific project, but it is not easy to identify these successful projects or to distinguish them among the thousands of investment opportunities in the market.  This would be a kind of gambling, but with better guarantees, perhaps. 
I do not know for how long you want to collect this amount, but logically the amount is relatively large and it will take some time to collect it, whatever method you adopt. 
I think it is better to move this topic to the beginners section, because that is the best place for such questions.
Activity: 952
Merit: 642
Magic
December 05, 2022, 09:28:32 AM
Is this a serious question? The best Option is obviously to simply get a Job and with the earnings buy bitcoin. If you gamble etc. you will only reach your goal of 1BTC if you buy 2BTC in the first place.
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
December 05, 2022, 09:20:05 AM
Dear All

Most of the crypto people like to collect 1 BTC in his life. What is the best method to collect 1 BTC? I am not talking overnight , gambling , Ponzi schemes. Genuine method and i know it will take time.

"Investing is a long term one" China wall not made in one day"
Pages:
Jump to: