Pages:
Author

Topic: Need Website Manager - Payed Position - $100 per month - page 2. (Read 1548 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
This offer looks rather professional, Op set clear goals and explain his target, but I was under the impression that this job is worth a little more than $5 per hour.
My friend is a web admin, he does similar stuff (if not exactly the same...) and he is earning $1000+ monthly, why there is so much difference in salary?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
Great post. I am willing to apply since it won't take much of my time. But the monthly payment must be put into an escrow over here on the forum or upwork / freelancer. You bear the fees.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Is your site bitcoin related ? If it is than i will be glad to accept this position as i myself as a website owner know the way to promote site. But it will be nice if you also give some detail about the site in OP and also fund should be with escrow before me or anybody take that position.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I could find advertisers for you.
You must send money to escrow or directly to my address upfront.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I am in, can we please inform me how can we proceed ?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I'm A Beast!
I take first dibs.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Hi

I need a website manager. The person will be responsible for the following

1. Making sure the website is functioning at all times and is live

2. Finding advertisers and selling ad-space for the site (targets will be set, you must meet them)

3. Managing SEO providers and Social Media manager

4. Responsible for hitting growth targets traffic and ad-sales wise.

5. Achieving other strategic targets

Time wise, I doubt it would take any more than 5 hours per week.

Pay = 0.23 BTC per month

For all intensive purposes you will be running the site, I will simply observe the stats and make sure you're hitting the discussed targets.

Ideal candidate will be willing to work hard, have honestly and integrity as well as previous experience running websites and growing them.

Please PM if interested with previous experience.  

Pages:
Jump to: