Pages:
Author

Topic: Need website traffic? TouTrix Ad Media - page 2. (Read 1319 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
June 02, 2016, 02:41:26 PM
Never heard about this adnetwork before and get suprised with your claim in OP that you have lots of bitcoin related traffic. Does this bitcoin related traffic also combine with adult niche? I am seeking for adult niche websites with potential traffic also realted to bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
June 02, 2016, 10:53:30 AM
Hey all,

We at TouTrix Ad Media have a lot of traffic to offer. We do have any kind of traffic particularly adult traffic, bitcoin related traffic,  mainstream, faucets, online games and even health related traffic. if you need some, we sure can provide them for ya. We do have a lot of traffic to offer to advertisers who would want to reach out to their potential clients.  and earnings for our publishers too.  
We pay hourly to our publishers by the way through bitcoin and paxum.

What makes us different from other adnetwork is that we do have an open market platform for which users can check out the list of publishers we have.  

We have volume of traffic and we don't require minimum deposit from our advertisers so you can test our network for few bucks to see how worth our traffic are.  And I can guarantee, we do our best to provide quality traffic that converts sale.  If you want leads, signups, referrals and conversions, we recommend you to add productive targeting in your campaigns targets. Productive target (zone) will make your ads shown on very trusted sites with historic leads and we have more publishers and advertisers in this category.

I'd be happy to assist you and if you need to learn more about us, let me know or you can chat with me on skype. My account is toutrixann.

Toutrix Ad Media
email: [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: