Pages:
Author

Topic: Need you advice about my new faucet - page 2. (Read 788 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
July 30, 2015, 07:07:15 AM
Works fine here, fast loading, ads placing seems match with site template, please don't add more ads banner.

I think this should be on micro earning section.
Thanks mate
Maybe i will delete one ad to make the faucet more confortable for the visitors and about the section i didn't noticed That there is a micro earning section i hope that moderators chage this thread to th right section.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
July 30, 2015, 07:05:55 AM
It look nice and clean. I would suggest you to remove all but one of the A-ads code. Well, A-ads only track the first ad slot they detected. You can use MellowAds if you want to fill another three slots. Also, the long banner above the reward list is a bit annoying. My screen is too small to fit it. And I'm sure most of the people here dont have the screen resolution to do.

Clicking on the "textbox" will open up another three tabs. Which is kind of irritating. I would suggest you not to enable this features if possible.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
July 30, 2015, 07:05:20 AM
Website works fine from what I see and tested .
however there is shitload Pop-ups ads and they redirect me to website that contains malwares (malwarebytes blocked them ) which could be used against you . I know you most likely don't control the content of ads but I'am just saying you maybe should care about your users security more then your money . also you should use .com domain because it's better to memorize , write and for SEO  
Activity: 392
Merit: 268
Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ
July 30, 2015, 07:05:01 AM
I get redirected to a hosting provider site after an apparent 404. Chrome on android.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
July 30, 2015, 07:03:05 AM
Hi everyone
I made yesterday a new satoshi faucet but I feel that something is missing on it, So please test the site and review it in the comment.

http://bitcoinplanet.esy.es/

And thanks very much (no problem if you click in one ad hhh ) Smiley
first of all, too much pop-up ads. It decreases the accesibility on mobile, and really annoys some people. I think you should create some banner and not use pop-up ads
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
July 30, 2015, 07:01:32 AM
Works fine here, fast loading, ads placing seems match with site template, please don't add more ads banner.

I think this should be on micro earning section.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
July 30, 2015, 06:54:05 AM
Hi everyone
I made yesterday a new satoshi faucet but I feel that something is missing on it, So please test the site and review it in the comment.

http://bitcoinplanet.esy.es/

And thanks very much (no problem if you click in one ad hhh ) Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: