Pages:
Author

Topic: Need your advice - page 4. (Read 666 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
January 06, 2019, 10:27:14 PM
One thing do not focus on one coin there are a lot of variety that you can choose from. As a trader you should know how to play the market otherwise it plays you. Make a smart decision in trading specially in this kind of market which basically unpredictable.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 06, 2019, 09:25:11 PM
bearish market make me confused. but FLXX last year followed the price of the crypto king. and grow quickly. I am sure that FLXX will reach $ 1 more. and now FLXX prices are very low. on the other hand I doubt that the bearish past made FLXX rise slowly or even die. can you give me the best advice? Or do you have experience like me ?
Not only this coin followed the price of the crypto king in 2017 but most altcoins followed the biycoins value , and they are all in a high value. But when after the bitcoins value drops , most altcoins also drops in value and they had a difficult time to regain the value that they reach in 2017. If you have patience in waiting maybe it will bounce back again in price and maybe it will reach $1 soon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
January 06, 2019, 08:08:22 PM
There are no guarantees that this coin will go back to its old highs or not. Anyway, at current price of $0.02, it is best to hold it for next bull run. Try to get some top ranked coins that will provide a safer return.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
January 06, 2019, 07:48:41 PM
Do not overcomplicate your trade, this is very confusing for you and you have no idea what will happen, that means this coin is not good enough for you.
why do not you choose another one? what we are looking for is profit, let's forget about something like this and chase something that you are sure about it.
like Bitcoin, ETH, and many others.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
January 06, 2019, 07:41:11 PM
bearish market make me confused. but FLXX last year followed the price of the crypto king. and grow quickly. I am sure that FLXX will reach $ 1 more. and now FLXX prices are very low. on the other hand I doubt that the bearish past made FLXX rise slowly or even die. can you give me the best advice? Or do you have experience like me ?

hi, to make sure, what is FLXX ?
i can't found this crypto at coinmarketcap just found FLIXX my friend
and of course a lot of crypto will rise when bitcoin rising my friend, we just need to increase our patience until the bull coming  Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 06, 2019, 07:05:55 PM
so do you have these coins now? or you intend to buy it and ask us.
my advice is not to buy it, even the top 50 coins in cmc fall above 50% so in my opinion, just buy another coin, maybe last year's increase won't happen this year.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
January 06, 2019, 06:46:41 PM
Maybe last year was the year of FLXX and it didn't go with the flow of the bearish and that's why you are confused. Because you are expecting for that to coin to go oppositely and go down instead of growing up. But what happened was the thing that you didn't expected.
How much you are holding with that coin?
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
January 06, 2019, 06:31:03 PM
Pages:
Jump to: