Pages:
Author

Topic: Need your help guys I'm Beginner miner - page 2. (Read 990 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 01:05:45 PM
You missed the boat.

These numbers MAY have been correct a few MONTHS ago, but you are not going to see returns like that anymore (or most likely in the future) with GPUs. 

This is why you are slowly seeing cards in stock and prices dropping.  My 1070, without an overclock or modded, gets about 2.00+/- a day.  I strongly advise you NOT to buy more 1070s at this point.   You will NOT get 20-30 dollars a day, it will be more like 12.00-15.00 a day gross (then subtract power costs). 

Its not about making a profit, rather its about your ROI (return on investment).  This is the amount of time it takes you to pay for power and the hardware (ie.  if everything stays the same, which it never does, if you pay 400 for a card making 2.00 it will take you more than 200 days to even break even (you have to subtract power costs)) .  Only at this point, are you actually making anything. 

Would you make money, yes, but at this point it is going to take much longer and be much less than 6 months ago. 
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 10:02:22 PM
Hi All,

I got question I newly do mining using my 1080ti msi and 1070 palit I tried to find best applications but so far non of these works for me nicehash, zpool and zcash , I mean literally I only earn $4 a day using these 2 video cards which is far what I watch on the youtube 1x 1080ti card can earn $8 to 10 dollars per day last 2 months ago. I need your advise which application to use for my nvidia cards as far as i'm planning to build more 4 cards 1070. Some forums also using 6x gpu 1070 they can earn $20 to 30 a day. Really appreciate if someone can guide me as I'm newbie on this project.

Thanks in Advance,
Kurao
Pages:
Jump to: