Pages:
Author

Topic: (NEEDED) Professional Part-time Content Writer. Salar 0.5-1.5 Btc per month - page 2. (Read 1942 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1094
Assalamu Alekum
I am a disabled electronics engineer living in Serbia.I am working at home and I have plenty of time.I have experience at bitcoin economics, hardware and hardware problems.I am also writing small stories.I think I am elligible to take part of your project.We can just try and see how it goes.

Thankyou for applying but at this moment we are looking for a more general writer.
Will contact you if a more technical person is required.

Regards

Duke
legendary
Assalamu Alekum
Hi, I'd like to know more about the job description. I read that you have different sections for your site. May I know what sections are they? If you're feeling uncomfortable sharing the information into public, kindly PM me. And, on reference to your post script, are you still looking for part time writer or is it now a full time worker? Thank you.

The site has an intro page, About us page, Faq, How to use, general info on websites.
Some social media content and a blog.
Actually it is a fairly simple and straight forward job
Let me know if any other questions.
Regards

Duke
legendary
Assalamu Alekum
Hi, I'd like to know more about the job description. I read that you have different sections for your site. May I know what sections are they? If you're feeling uncomfortable sharing the information into public, kindly PM me. And, on reference to your post script, are you still looking for part time writer or is it now a full time worker? Thank you.

sections are blogging. content writing. and social media managing. if you have any skill from these sections you can apply..
I know little bit about social media sites. may I know what to do in social media?

Thank you for answering the question Smiley

In social media you have to create and manage pages and also gain followers through growth hacking marketing techniques.

Regards

Duke
legendary
Assalamu Alekum
Hi.. I am intersted to join your team. I think I can write something about bitcoin If you provide me a topic.. I am sorry but I don't have references.. I am just using this forum to gain some knowledge about bitcoin..
waiting for response..
thank you.

Hello digital lord.

Please add me on skype for further details

Regards

Duke
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
I am a disabled electronics engineer living in Serbia.I am working at home and I have plenty of time.I have experience at bitcoin economics, hardware and hardware problems.I am also writing small stories.I think I am elligible to take part of your project.We can just try and see how it goes.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
If interested PM me. Verification work to assess my abilities is available upon request. I believe that will provide much more insight, considering how the article is a topic you request.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
I'm available! I've PMed you with a sample of my writing. Can you clarify what you mean by "part-time"?

I have school, but if you can provide the information, I can compile and reword it quickly.

My ask price is 1 btc to 1.2 btc a month, negotiable.
legendary
Assalamu Alekum
What happened to all the good writers.
I guess they are busy with ethereum Wink

Please apply with some of your past work.

Thanks

Duke
legendary
Assalamu Alekum
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
The lion roars!
Your offer sounds interesting, Duke! The link in my sig will demonstrate my content writing ability, as well as Bitcoin and trading knowledge.

I've PM'd you my asking price.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

sections are blogging. content writing. and social media managing. if you have any skill from these sections you can apply..
I know little bit about social media sites. may I know what to do in social media?
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Hi.. I am intersted to join your team. I think I can write something about bitcoin If you provide me a topic.. I am sorry but I don't have references.. I am just using this forum to gain some knowledge about bitcoin..
waiting for response..
thank you.
legendary
Assalamu Alekum
Hello,

We are still looking for a content writer, blogger, social media manager to join our team.

Thanks

Duke
legendary
Assalamu Alekum
Hello,

I have not received anything this time around.

If interested please apply again.

Still looking for a qualified website content writer.

Good luck

Duke
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
I think ive sent my samples once before but maybe they got missed or I'm not eligible ? would have liked to join ...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
legendary
Assalamu Alekum
Hello to all,

Still looking for a professional website content writer.
Great Salary

Please apply as soon as possible

Regards

Duke
Activity: 102
Merit: 15
Hi Duke,

I'm interested. For samples of my writing, please review the following links.

http://bitcoinist.net/author/daniel-dob/

http://btcmanager.com/author/danielzo/

Thanks a lot!
legendary
Assalamu Alekum
Hello,
We are reaching the end of the development phase of our project and need the content to be added to our site.
The site has different sections but not very difficult ones.
All the info is present you will just have to put it all together and write up some good search engine friendly content.
There is a blog also so one post for that will also be needed to get things started.
There has to be strict conformity with big bitcoin related projects and Btc general and trading knowledge will be a bonus.

Please post your references here and PM me your asking price. Only the suitable candidate will be replied and if your messages are not answered please do not get offended as we have alot of work on our plates.

Regards

Duke

P.S:
We are now in search of someone to join our team on a permanent basis and work for our company on a monthly basis.
Duties will consist of regular updates on websites and blogs and come up with content and PR material for news sites.
More details once you apply

Pages:
Jump to: