Pages:
Author

Topic: Negative Feedback - page 2. (Read 1288 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
March 06, 2016, 09:35:06 AM
Considering your last posts before march 1st were september of last year id say youre screwed. Most likely you just bought this acct and are trying to get a feedback removed from someone whos feedback doesnt really matter much
This is the second time I have been accused of selling my account. Here is a message I sent to CEG that hopefully shows my account isn't being repeatedly sold.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
March 06, 2016, 09:30:47 AM
I cannot join a sig. campaign (BitMixer) because I have this negative feedback (even though I never did wrong)
You can. The user is not on DT 2 or 1, hence his ratings aren't viewed as trusted by users who have depth at 2(nearly everyone) and users who only have DT in their trust list
Most likely you just bought this acct and are trying to get a feedback removed
That too. OP can you prove that you are the original owner of this account?
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
March 06, 2016, 09:28:00 AM
Considering your last posts before march 1st were september of last year id say youre screwed. Most likely you just bought this acct and are trying to get a feedback removed from someone whos feedback doesnt really matter much
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
March 06, 2016, 09:12:51 AM
Hi
I have been given negative feedback from a user around a year ago (maybe earlier - it's been a long time anyway), who believed I was trying to scam people in a BTC PayPal transaction. I have positive of PayPal BTC transactions from members and can still show the PayPal receipts that I never charged back to this day. The user gave me the feedback in caution, not because I actually ever did anything to him.

I cannot join a sig. campaign (BitMixer) because I have this negative feedback (even though I never did wrong). The user that left me this feedback promised to remove the feedback if I seemed like I am a genuine user in the future, but the user has now become inactive so I can't speak to him about it any longer. A day or two ago I saw a post from Quickseller saying the account had actually been sold and he was trying to pull scams himself. The account is CEG (with a few numbers after it) and I believe he was quite a reputable user. What are my options?

Thank you

Edit: CEG5952
Pages:
Jump to: