Pages:
Author

Topic: Negative trust - page 5. (Read 493 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 05:45:35 PM
It all depends on the manager, if you can properly explain his situation, then I think everything will be counted (how did you get a negative trust?)
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 05:44:05 PM
Guys if I got negative trust after the completion of my bounty campaign will I still get my funds ? My bounty campaign ended before a month and now I got negative trust and I am supposed to get paid in a month's time...Kindly suggest me if I will receive my funds or not ?

I guess you should contact your bounty manager to explain this to him because he his in the best position to answer this question. But to my own point of view, you should get your stakes reason being that you were not ruled out from the signature campaign from the first week till the end of the campaign which means the bounty manager is satisfied with your details.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 04:11:11 PM
Guys if I got negative trust after the coMoletion of my bounty campaign will I still get my funds ? My bounty campaign ended before a month and now I got negative trust and I am supposed to get paid in a month's time...Kindly suggest me if I will receive my funds or not ?
hello bro .. you have the rank of SR but you still ask about the payment after getting red trust, if the bounty rules you follow are written "get red trust during the campaign it will be issued" then it is very clear if you will not get payment but if in campaigns that you follow are not rules like that should have joined the telegram and asked the bounty manager there
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
May 16, 2018, 03:45:52 PM
Guys if I got negative trust after the completion of my bounty campaign will I still get my funds ? My bounty campaign ended before a month and now I got negative trust and I am supposed to get paid in a month's time...Kindly suggest me if I will receive my funds or not ?
Pages:
Jump to: