Pages:
Author

Topic: negative views about Bitcoin always come! - page 5. (Read 17587 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Do many people around you claim that bitcoin is bad? yes this happened around my place.
I don't care what they say, even though I haven't been here long, but I'm sure bitcoin isn't as bad as they think, this is a future technology where when the future comes, we are ahead and they are still behind  Cool. I am sure of that!

So many negative news is always good for getting its popularity to next level. Bitcoin is crossing all odds and moving up. It will reach its peak for sure. By then more negative news will come in.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
There are always 2 views just like politics and it is not only btc all coins face this, even a premium and serious project like eth has been seriously criticized, accused and blamed many times but it has continued with steady progress and future is clear that both coins have high future potential and next 2 years are expected to have thw biggest bull run of all times personally im excited about the good times coming.
Activity: 509
Merit: 10
In our world there has always been a black and white side.  And they can not live without each other.  Because each side stimulates the other to be better.  It is necessary to look at everything with a positive.  It will never be all good.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
There has always been a lot of negative propaganda about bitcoin, but that hasn't in any way impeded the phenomenal growth of bitcoin. It has been moving ahead facing all these criticisms.

Negative about Bitcoin I rarely hear, I find them wanting to hold Bitcoin for years to see it cost tens of thousands of dollars.
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
Do many people around you claim that bitcoin is bad? yes this happened around my place.
I don't care what they say, even though I haven't been here long, but I'm sure bitcoin isn't as bad as they think, this is a future technology where when the future comes, we are ahead and they are still behind  Cool. I am sure of that!
I support your opinion, I adhere to this position myself.  Behind the cryptocurrency is the future, and more and more people are beginning to understand this.  Those who say that crypto is bad, most likely do not understand and do not want to be interested in blockchain.
Activity: 630
I've been belittled many times but I don't care with those people that keeps on bothering me about having bitcoin. I know that they have some kind of feeling of jealousy because they don't have it. I know more than what they know about bitcoin and I've experienced some great things about it, if there are people that keeps on mocking you on how bad bitcoin is. Don't listen to what they say because they just want you to make you feel upset. Don't let them discourage you.
I think that everything is due to the fact that people come to the cryptocurrency market for large and fast money, but the results do not please their expectations.  Perhaps because of this, they are always trying to speak negatively about Bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency.  I am sure that professional users of cryptocurrency will never doubt the real demand for cryptocurrency and its prospects for the future.  Such people earn good money and receive even more income in the future, because their faith and experience will be rewarded according to their true worth.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
I've been belittled many times but I don't care with those people that keeps on bothering me about having bitcoin. I know that they have some kind of feeling of jealousy because they don't have it. I know more than what they know about bitcoin and I've experienced some great things about it, if there are people that keeps on mocking you on how bad bitcoin is. Don't listen to what they say because they just want you to make you feel upset. Don't let them discourage you.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
There has always been a lot of negative propaganda about bitcoin, but that hasn't in any way impeded the phenomenal growth of bitcoin. It has been moving ahead facing all these criticisms.
Activity: 588
There are so many people and not necessarily they are in the same direction, and for those who think negatively it is natural because they do not know bitcoin or are too afraid of the risks of bitcoin.
Activity: 179
Those who still go about this claim have either lost on one occasion or the others and are now transferring and making known their grievances in a negative way, which does not make any impact.
We all know that bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. It is accepted in so many places and used for different forms of transactions.
sometimes the negative views of bitcoin and crypto are often seen from those who might get losses. perhaps also from several state governments that do not support the development of cryptocurrency. but I think more people like crypto than those who have negative views.
Activity: 854
~
Those who still go about this claim have either lost on one occasion or the others and are now transferring and making known their grievances in a negative way, which does not make any impact.
We all know that bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. It is accepted in so many places and used for different forms of transactions.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
the intermediate someone round me affirm that bitcoin is poor later carrys in recent 2017 and during 2018. they add bitcoin is not a certain assets, or it buoy be titled a dimness, which cannot be brushed and buoy vanish at whatever age.
Activity: 21
Exactly, humans are grousing acid almost bitcoin containing my team-mate on the other hand the examination is that reason humans assume 't apply the chance to sink instantly as an alternative of kvetching as I think that bitcoin yet get a greater tomorrow.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
I think it has become natural if there is something good and useful but it is still seen negative. Negative views about bitcoin still come from bitcoin haters. They aim to drop bitcoin how. They are always looking for bitcoin weaknesses and spread to various media. They have closed the eyes of the benefits of bitcoin. Of course this will only make the market situation worse and less developed. Sometimes I am concerned about this situation which is dropping each other.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
You understand most of the opinions that bitcoin is a negative occurrence and that people simply do not understand what it is and also those people who invested at the peak and lost money simply blame the cryptocurrency market for their failures. I will tell you one bitcoin - digital gold 21 century.
Activity: 353
Merit: 108
 I think this is due solely to what information you consume. If everything you heard was positive, I'd be wary of your impartiality.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Even if the price of Bitcoin goes 5 digits again, it will not change their mind to be part of this, let them ignorant and an idiot as long as you are fine and making progress in your investment, there will always people like that in any industry or investment just mind your own business and live well with the fruit of your profit.

That is the most common mentality of people when it comes to any online investment, Not only in bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Education will not help them since they already set their mind that anything about crypto is a scam and should not be trusted. Once BTC reach its full mass adoption sooner or later this late comers or side liners will join the money train and start buying crypto's when its not affordable anymore Cheesy
Activity: 32
I understand every workweek something dissimilar almost bitcoin, at exercise, on groupings code... on the other hand I never numeration them. The humans who are big rejection feedback doubtlessly are fewer educated or they are conversation what the others are expression.
OTC
Activity: 196
In fact not everyone knows about bitcoin and cryptocurrency so definitely they'll spread fake news just to tarnish the image of bitcoin and bring it down. I think those people do not have knowledge about cryptocurrency in general.
Activity: 434
These negative views come from payed press and mass media. They are payed to spread fake views, so as a result people have to sell bitcoin and at the moment of positive news they have to buy crypto
Pages:
Jump to: