Pages:
Author

Topic: NEM and NXT conspiracy? - page 3. (Read 3723 times)

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
February 18, 2014, 09:33:23 PM
i think there must be a way to give out coins more fairly......and by fairly i mean distributed in the interests of uptake of that coin.

it would involve some sort of hard to to captacha + ip + address + Huh?

this may be part of the crypto puzzle to solve.

A provably distributed coin would be worth a lot
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
February 03, 2014, 12:01:26 AM
BCnext was right. there is no way to distribute coins that is fair unless you give equal amounts of coins to each person in the world on release.
giving them to miners (0.001% of worlds population) is not fair
giving them to investors (1% of worlds population) is not fair
giving them to bitcointalk accounts for just saying "intrested" is still not fair.

ther'll always be billions of ppl left out of the coin distribution process ready to say it was not not fair.
Bcnext asked a mere total of 21 btc for his work....and with hindsight i can say it was a very fair asking price.
i didn't invest at the time cos i thought it would be a scam...but some did and got rightly rewarded for the huge risk they took. i think that was fair imo although I didn't personally benefit from it.

that's why i stopped looking at what's fair...and just concentarte on the technology.
if i like the tehcnology i'll try and have some (if the cost is right) .
a technology to be interesting needs to be innovative.

I will have my equal share of NEM cos i did post in that thread "interested" although i find copying someone else work kinda immoral.
difficult to estabilish what fair is....but copying another coin i don't see it as fair.
that's why I generally don't even take any notice of clones.

Agreed. We should sticky this somewhere. I'll quote it at least.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
February 02, 2014, 11:41:15 PM
BCnext was right. there is no way to distribute coins that is fair unless you give equal amounts of coins to each person in the world on release.
giving them to miners (0.001% of worlds population) is not fair
giving them to investors (1% of worlds population) is not fair
giving them to bitcointalk accounts for just saying "intrested" is still not fair.

ther'll always be billions of ppl left out of the coin distribution process ready to say it was not not fair.
Bcnext asked a mere total of 21 btc for his work....and with hindsight i can say it was a very fair asking price.
i didn't invest at the time cos i thought it would be a scam...but some did and got rightly rewarded for the huge risk they took. i think that was fair imo although I didn't personally benefit from it.

that's why i stopped looking at what's fair...and just concentarte on the technology.
if i like the tehcnology i'll try and have some (if the cost is right) .
a technology to be interesting needs to be innovative.

I will have my equal share of NEM cos i did post in that thread "interested" although i find copying someone else work kinda immoral.
difficult to estabilish what fair is....but copying another coin i don't see it as fair.
that's why I generally don't even take any notice of clones.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 02, 2014, 10:16:08 PM
Do you think that the NXT delevopment team are secretly creating Nem ( I know Nem have a different developers team and it states it on their post but those people could have been employed by Nxt) and now they want to start fresh to hit a new milestone they already know that the milestone for Nxt was 0.00012/btc? I think that they think that the value won't get higher due to poor distribution and other things that people are worried about which hinders the price from hitting a new milestone. They know what they did wrong now are correcting it through Nem.

P.S. I think Nem distribution isn't that fair off from being as worse as Nxt. We don't know that those account were not created by Nem staff, family members, friends or relatives or even other people creating multiple accounts.
Pages:
Jump to: