Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEM Good News after Scandal] UtopianFuture returned to <<NEM>> after retirement - page 2. (Read 1410 times)

Activity: 312
Merit: 254
UtopianFuture HAS NOT RETURNED TO NEM this information is false

is CfA another Utopian puppet?

-bm

If he is, he really has some deep seeded self hatred issues. CFA already has a bunch of his own psychological issues going on obviously.

hahahahahaah, was he the same which started all the utopian hate threads right?
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

-bm

If he is, he really has some deep seeded self hatred issues. CFA already has a bunch of his own psychological issues going on obviously.
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
Price increasing already! I said a thousand times UF's hand is Badly needed for NEM success.

Good to see genius back to where belong.
Activity: 280
Merit: 257
bluemeanie

-bm

This noob lie, nice try to drop the price LOL! Nem to the Moon!

With UP back in Track all is good.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
you guys are a joke.

-bm

NXT distribution was a joke and after so many months is still a joke  Kiss Big whales can dump and lower the price and then buy back again at lower price

but i happy nxt whales buy our nemstake! financial freedom!

NEM need liquidity. NEM need the money. attract investors to the #1 cryptocurrency network
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
you guys are a joke.

-bm

NXT distribution was a joke and after so many months is still a joke  Kiss Big whales can dump and lower the price and then buy back again at lower price
glad utopianfuture's back!

NEM FOR THE WIN!

FINANCIAL FREEDOM for all Stakeholder! Wave ur flags high!
legendary
Activity: 866
Merit: 1002
you guys are a joke.

-bm

Phil 4:8: Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
Activity: 280
Merit: 257
bluemeanie
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Werent you pretty much calling for his head?

no i was not. all i did was clean the blood of Nem for financial freedom of my pocket. its good to see UP back.

who is he ? is UP you C-f-A ?   Grin  Grin NEM to da Moon

no i was not. all i did was clean the blood of Nem on the road to financial freedom. its good to see UP back.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Im happy to be the very first to announce this bright message.  Today its official and was just announced on ournem IRC.

UtopianFuture has returned to NEM Leadership after having retired yesterday. it was only a matter of time and i am more than glad to see him back. without UP NEM would be decayed and we all know it.

Folks, dont miss out on the deal of the year. NEMstake is currently traded for bargain of only ~23000 NXT/nemstake on asset exchange

Get in before it raises to 100000 nxt/nemstake in few days/weeks to come and goes to another galaxy after that. Nemstake below $15-50k per piece is a steal.

NEM STRONGER THAN EVER
         BACK ON TRACK

Good news, he is a good guy but he made some mistakes. NEM price surely will rise  Cheesy

+1 we all make mistakes sometimes. we should not be the one who throw the stone.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Good news, he is a good guy but he made some mistakes. NEM price surely will rise  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: