Pages:
Author

Topic: NEM - New Economy Movement - NEMstake Tokens Listed on NXT Asset Exchange - page 4. (Read 22515 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hello! How I can accept NEM stake?

accept? what you mean?

If IPO is closed, how I can owned menstake?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Activity: 10
Hello! How I can accept NEM stake?
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Just to be clear...I can always keep my stake in NXT AE and not get hold of the actual NEM coins correct? Or there is a deadline and NEM stake will no longer be tradable on AE?
Activity: 33
I just noticed the name "walkingstif" on the token issuance request spreadsheet at the bottom, but I have never requested a token? My name isn't even spelled correctly. Has to be a mistake, can you fix please.

Update:
It looks like somebody created the account "walkingstif" and claimed a stake with the imposter account?

Activity: 535
Merit: 500
DON'T POST ADDRESSES HERE. WRITE PRIVATE MESSAGE TO PATMAST3R !
Activity: 189
hello patmast3r!

I want to request a NEMstake token for Transactions

I have sent 1 NXT to NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH

tXid:16363556259817204177

my NXT account:4055600426170395638
                        NXT-YCZQ-58JE-39KY-555LJ
Activity: 49
I have sent 1 NXT to NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH

My account = NXT-AYH3-HAAD-C9KS-3YSUM

Please upon reading put me on the list of people to sent the token too ! Thanks a lot.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
I send PM to user patmast3r requesting token but dont get reply. Tokens are still distributing?

As I said what feels like 100 times now - I can't answer every single PM. You should just check your account as the asset was issued at least a week ago into your account.

List: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak91SD0veCeddDdmTkdaWV8zbHp2dWlodDVEVUItbXc#gid=14 If it says "Sent" nxt to your request then you should have the asset in your account already.
legendary
Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074
I send PM to user patmast3r requesting token but dont get reply. Tokens are still distributing?

Yes because i didn't know what that pm was supposed to be....forwarded it and kodtycoon couldn't make sense of it either.
You need to give me the tx id for that 1 NXT tx.
PM it to me.

patmast3r, just wanted to thank you for introducing the new PM'd newsletter. Makes it much easier for those of us who dont live on bitcointalk.org to keep up with NEM developments. Many thanks!

You should thank xtester, kodtycoon and everyone else on the marketing team that put it together Smiley
Activity: 224

Yes because i didn't know what that pm was supposed to be....forwarded it and kodtycoon couldn't make sense of it either.
PM it to me.

patmast3r, just wanted to thank you for introducing the new PM'd newsletter. Makes it much easier for those of us who dont live on bitcointalk.org to keep up with NEM developments. Many thanks!
Hi; i pm'd you but you said I was not on the list; i registered that account for nem and i see my nick on the list + i send you 1nxt already; and you are not answering my pm  Smiley

cheers guys and good luck to the nem team

PM it to me.
Activity: 2
Hi; i pm'd you but you said I was not on the list; i registered that account for nem and i see my nick on the list + i send you 1nxt already; and you are not answering my pm  Smiley

cheers guys and good luck to the nem team
I WILL NOT ANSWER EVERY PM. CHECK THE LIST, IF YOU'RE ON IT AND ALL COLUMNS ARE FILLED YOUR FINE.

The list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak91SD0veCeddDdmTkdaWV8zbHp2dWlodDVEVUItbXc&usp=drive_web#gid=14
Activity: 5
Hi patmast3r,All info sent as PM,plz help to get my stake
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
Just checking in for a sec, NEM is looking extremely good right now. Wondering for how much BTC a stake is selling currently?
Activity: 37
In order to request an asset send 1 NXT to NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH from the account you'd like to asset to be sent to and pm me the tx id.

All info sent as PM.  Thanks for your efforts on the NEM project!
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
so I see in 6 hours NEM is released, I'm no stake holder so I would like to buy NEMstake. Do I need to send them somewhere else before the 6 hours window or comment here or how would I convert the NEMstake to NEM later?
thanks!

You will be able to convert your NEMStake to actuall nem after the release which is still months away.
The exact process isn't worked out yet.
Pages:
Jump to: