Pages:
Author

Topic: NEM Official Non-Moderated Thread [Updates & Discussion] - page 13. (Read 75620 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Open Alpha test;

With testcoins?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
can i mine it?

are all the coins distributed allready or can i get me some nem?

If you did not participated of the IPO, you can buy some NEM as decribed 2 or 3 pots before, on NXTAsset Exchange.

Thaths it. Or you can buy some nem at launch of the coin.

Sorry for bad english.

Cheesy
Activity: 14
can i mine it?

are all the coins distributed allready or can i get me some nem?
Activity: 126
It's look NEMastic!!!

Enjoy NEM!

NEM OPEN ALPHA LAUNCH IS SCHEDULED FOR 25th JUNE 2014

I can't wait any more. Grin
legendary
Activity: 866
Merit: 1002
is the Dev of NEM still working on this project?

nope, they are lying on the beach sipping drinks with umbrellas
Activity: 189
The future will be Digital
Correct me if i am wrong but has the coins already been distributed/claimed? I have seen the stakeholder list and there are many names with addresses next to them (bit coin wallet address?) However mine does not.
If they have been distributed is it too late to still claim as i am on the stakeholder list. Just a bit late to the party  Grin.

Regards.

Hello

No the coin has not been released yet.
There is closed alpha testing going on right now and on 25.06.2014 you will be able to test
by yourself (with test coins) when open alpha software will be released.

There will be more time required until you would be able to claim your coins.
You can claim your stake in form of NEMstake on the NXT Asset Exchange if you want and trade it
before is released but then to claim NEM coins you will have to send back the NEMstake
to the issuer and he will send you your NEM coins to the address that you will give him.

This is just rough explanation therefore I suggest you to read the 1st page of
this thread where all the information is available.

thank you for you explainations
Activity: 189
The future will be Digital
is the Dev of NEM still working on this project?
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
Correct me if i am wrong but has the coins already been distributed/claimed? I have seen the stakeholder list and there are many names with addresses next to them (bit coin wallet address?) However mine does not.
If they have been distributed is it too late to still claim as i am on the stakeholder list. Just a bit late to the party  Grin.

Regards.

Hello

No the coin has not been released yet.
There is closed alpha testing going on right now and on 25.06.2014 you will be able to test
by yourself (with test coins) when open alpha software will be released.

There will be more time required until you would be able to claim your coins.
You can claim your stake in form of NEMstake on the NXT Asset Exchange if you want and trade it
before is released but then to claim NEM coins you will have to send back the NEMstake
to the issuer and he will send you your NEM coins to the address that you will give him.

This is just rough explanation therefore I suggest you to read the 1st page of
this thread where all the information is available.

Activity: 21

Regards.
Activity: 38
I cant wait  Cheesy
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
Iota and JINN
It's look NEMastic!!!

Enjoy NEM!

NEM OPEN ALPHA LAUNCH IS SCHEDULED FOR 25th JUNE 2014
Activity: 8
Let's go back to normality:

Keep on voting for NEM guys!!!

https://hitbtc.com/vote

Also done; I hope we can go over NAS
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
Less votes than NAS.   Embarrassed
Activity: 10
I did not read this forum so often, so it was a bit surprise to see all the fuzz around. I keep my support to NEM and the core group that it has been taking actions to continue and I'm looking forward to the alpha release!!

Activity: 382
Iota and JINN
Let's go back to normality:

Keep on voting for NEM guys!!!

https://hitbtc.com/vote

put my invoice Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Did we ever come to any conclusion as to what we should do about unclaimed stakes?

No. We've been working hard to make sure the alpha goes smoothly.

Fair enough. I think we should just hold an official stakeholder vote with all the proposed solutions after the alpha launch and once things calm down a bit before the actual beta launch of the coin when whatever decision has to actually be executed. Smiley
Activity: 299
Did we ever come to any conclusion as to what we should do about unclaimed stakes?

No. We've been working hard to make sure the alpha goes smoothly.
Activity: 275

They should go to the development
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Activity: 275
I wrote this on 26/02: (This quotation is a little bit changed in the beginning of the sentence).

"It would be possible to write another coin (little brother of NEM), which would be only possible to mine/forge/harvest, by trading and/or holding NEM.
The more you trade/hold, the more you get. Also if you sell or buy some NEM, you're earning some of the little brother.
NEM should get an unbelievable thrust through and it would people even more animate to use this Movement."

I don't want to lose this idea. It would be a huge deal, I think - Especially in long term.
NEM will hold up any option, that's what NEM is made for Smiley

GreetZ

BitZCoin

PS:
Now is the time to buy your stake @: http://bit.ly/1qmjzRV
Pages:
Jump to: