Pages:
Author

Topic: NEM's unfair distribution and failure - page 3. (Read 3160 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
June 11, 2015, 04:37:55 AM
I highly suspect the majority of NEM's "devs" are really just UtopianFuture sockpuppets.  Nothing about NEM was ever "fair".  They're all a bunch of liars, cheaters and thieves.  Anyone who scams people to make money deserves to lose everything.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
June 11, 2015, 04:20:01 AM
TLDR: Me and my colleagues were labeled as sockpuppet and we did not even get 1 stake... I provided all the evidence to makoto1337 that we are not suckpuppet accounts and he said that he is going to send our stakes but simply did not even answer after that.

We were using the same company IP when the first stake registration started. This action flagged us as suckpuppets. As you know the whole process of installing NEM (installing beta client and creating wallets) was not easy for an average Joe (and it still not easy) therefore I started creating new accounts and registered them on behalf of my colleagues. The result is our accounts flagged as suckpuppet ever since we are trying to get our stakes back! Yeah we don't have the right to use same IP when registering our NEM. We should have acted like a hacker and use vpn/proxy or something to be able to get our f... stakes.

I provided to "makoto1337" a lot of information regarding our personal info's to prove that we are not scammer's. (Linkedin profiles) I even offered conference call for meeting all the people here that we are not scammers. And he agreed and said: we can give some of you guys stakes back (not all of em) and he did not even talk ever since. His last message to me on April 27.

Don't get me wrong we are talking about 7 stakes here. But the makoto1337's behaviour was not good. It just happened to me and my friends. I can't imagine how many people did not get their stakes because of false flagging.

We don't expect to get any NEM stakes anymore tbh. And it seems no more than a scam if not failure.
Pages:
Jump to: