Pages:
Author

Topic: [NENG]Nengcoin - Litecoin on Steroids - Scrypt for All Miners - page 2. (Read 45944 times)

Activity: 1545
Merit: 23
Nengcoin (NENG) is listed at nonKYC.io Exchange
We are excited to announce that Nengcoin (NENG) is listed at NonKYC Exchange on two trading pairs (NENG/USDT and NENG/DOGE). Please be aware that nonKYC does impose minimum deposit and minimum withdraw ($1 USD equivalent). Happy trading fellow Nengsters!
https://nonkyc.io/
Proposal to Raise Fund for nonKYC.io Listing Immediately - Treasury/Donation

High Level Summary - raise about $1000 USDT listing fee for nonKYC.io immediately and apply for listing on Sunday Jan 21, 2024
Projected listing date: Next week, Jan 22 - 23, 2024

Source of funding - Community Treasury + Donation from Dev.

Cheetahcoin has been listed at nonKYC.io with great result.  NonKYC.io is much better centralized exchange than SouthXchange with great liquidity as seen
in past Cheetahcoin trading actions.  There is need to act fast and list into a good CEX at low cost immediately, not to drag on feet.  The more CEX with great
liquidity is better, but the reality is that donation raising takes time as seen in last SouthXchange listing period 3 years ago during last bitcoin bull market. The community was stronger with much more activities in discord/reddit, but donation was not easy, it took several months and effort from all teams actions. We can not afford such long wait and effort for first CEX listing.  

The listing fee is low enough that solution is ready in this proposal.

Funding source: Donation from dev (Hong) and Treasury funding , see below details.

- Treasury funding on NENG only,  no other coins.  The current treasury balance:

(1) Donation balance - 663 million NENG,  came from past donation for the Hack events for community use, but never used before.  
http://nengexplorer.mooo.com:3001/address/NMiWtMQg98v6mmhAXasGD95HjzYP9ivCGG
(2) Excess NENG reserve for WNENG backing - 733 million
This was the 1% premine to back up WNENG 1:1. There are only 740 million WNENG that needs backing. The NENG reserve was reserved too much.  
The current community treasury holding includes 1473 million NENG plus insignificant WNENG holdings.
http://nengexplorer.mooo.com:3001/address/NdN2uarD1uahqHWmr4SXvysiJyyxXCqvYZ

1.473 billlion minus 740 million for 1:1 WNENG backing, the excess NENG = 733 million NENG

Total above (1) + (2) combined = 1396 million NENG
Using pre-southXchange shut down date pricing about 0.00000300 DOGE pricing then, this was about 4188 DOGE or 350 USD of treasury funding in USDT.

-  Donation from Dev Hong - remaining balance of $1000 USDT, or 650 USDT

Total combined:  enough funding for nonKYC.io CEX application immediately. Dev Hong will exchange above 1.396 billion NENG for fair value of USDT
If any member have issue or concerns, please raise the issue in discord at:
https://discord.gg/UPeBwgs

WNENG  issue - WNENG is out of SouthXchange.  There is chance to list WNENG into atomicDEX trading in the future, working with @cipi on Komodo
discord already.  The WNENG/BNB trading in Pancakeswap continues without change.  

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

Hello admin,

Which exchange trades Nengecoin?

To which exchange should we send Nengecoins?
You can buy Nengecoin at SouthXchange https://main.southxchange.com/

southx is closing down tomorrow, i wouldn't send anything there
use Komodo Wallet to trade NENG: https://github.com/KomodoPlatform/komodo-wallet-desktop/releases
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Hello admin,

You can buy Nengecoin at SouthXchange https://main.southxchange.com/
Activity: 148
Merit: 1

Hello admin,

I say keep it in your personal wallet until it is listed on a new exchange  https://nengcoin.org/wallet/
Activity: 96
Merit: 0

Hello admin,

southXchange Shutdown on  January 31st 2024

SouthXchange announced shut down notification on its web page earlier today that it will stop trading and deposit on January 15th 2024 and completely shut down on Jan 31, 2024, which will be last withdraw date from its wallet.  SouthXchange is our main centralized exchange for trading while
dex trading in Komodo Wallet/AtomicDEX will continue as usual.
Please  be aware of this southXchange shut down event and withdraw your Cheetahcoin, Nengcoin, Dogecoin along with other coins from this exchange before the shut down date.

The full text of southXchange shut down notice:
 https://southxchange.gorgias.help/en-US/important-update-regarding-southxchange-383212
Nengcoin (NENG) is listed at CoinGecko

Great news today. Nengcoin (NENG) just get listed at the world's largest independent cryptocurrency data aggregator or cryptocurrency chart / quote web site Coingecko.

NENG web site:
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/nengcoin

Coingecko also has its own Android and iOS phone app for tracking and charting all the listed coins including Nengcoin.  You can now put NENG into watchlist or portfolio in its web or phone app.  Currently Coingecko tracks two Nengcoin active trading markets:  southXchange and Komodo Wallet (or  AtomicDEX in other web sites). 

Nengcoin has been listed at other three coin tracking/quote web sites and phone apps already: Coinpaprika, Live Coin Watch, Coincodex,  along with other smaller web sites such as CoinCheckup, Coinranking, Blockspot, etc.
DOGE network congestion impacting atomicDEX trading
DOGE network congestion impacting atomicDEX trading
Right now dogecoin network is congested with high fees. Be careful of trading atomicdex for DOGE pair. KMD pair DEX trading is not impacted for now. Checkout Komodo discord for the issue discussion.

The dogecoin pair (CHTA/DOGE, NENG/DOGE) trading in atomicdex with komodo wallet (desktop or phones) is unlikely to be successful now until the DOGE network congestion is over or Komodo upgrade their code base to allow high fees in trading. The default DOGE fee (0.01 DOGE) is hard coded in atomicdex coin repo code base and will stay unconfirmed in doge mempool at this moment forever. A new code fix has been proposed in Komodo discord support channel, but still pending for code review and for future upgrade approval.

The network congestion in bitcoin and ETH were common in the past. It is rare event in dogecoin history. Last time DOGE network congestion lasted for about 1 week months ago because of DRC-20 meme minting craziness.
AtomicDEX Upgrade for MMTools Pro Traders

New Recommendation for pro traders who uses MMTools to trade  NENG/KMD or CHTA/KMD pairs in atomicDEX, an atomic swap based DEX.

Background on AtomicDEX DEX Trading and KMD Hardfork

AtomicDEX provide desktop and mobile wallet as well as DEX trading for Nengcoin and Cheetahcoin on  KMD pair or DOGE pairs for a while.  
The official wallet is from Komodo team which upgraded and renamed their Wallet name into "Komodo" wallet in both Desktop and Mobile (android and IOS) phones.
Komodo GUI wallet is awesome wallet that provide a safe light wallet to hold your NENG or CHTA coins along with hundreds other well known coins such as KMD,  DOGE, ETH, LTC, BNB , DASH, DGB  etc and allow wallet users to  buy or sell your Nengcoin and Cheetahcoin with all other well known coins.   When you hold your coins in Komodo wallet or trade in atomicDEX,  you own your own private keys and achieve personal sovereignty of original Satoshi's vision.

Komodo coin (KMD) is popular and main coin in atomicdex  DEX and KMD had hard fork recently in June 2023.  Post hard fork,  some of older version wallet would not work so that we recommend our community members to upgrade your GUI wallet to latest version Komodo wallet either on Desktop or mobile phones.

MMTools is popular command line based open source tool to allow atomicDEX traders to install easily into any rooted android phone with Ubuntu 18.04 with just a few command line.  Once the code is compiled in rooted linux or cloud VPS on arm or x64 platform, you can copy the same software into any unrooted newer phones inside Userland app and run atomicDEX trading easily.  Raspberry Pi should work in the same way as rooted android phones linux.  MMTools is great tool for pro traders on NENG/KMD and CHTA/KMD trading pairs in atomicDEX to provide liquidity and profit on price arbitrage between DEX and CEX.  

MMTools Broke Recently due to KMD Hardfork

It was noticed recently that mmtools no longer works on NENG/KMD or CHTA/KMD trading.  Historically, DOGE pair never worked well on mmtools, with KMD hard fork,  this tool no longer works for handling KMD coins in sending.  Here we recommend all mmtools users to follow this guide to upgrade this.

Pro for mmtools:  easy to install, easy to maintain to provide liquidity or trading in cloud VPS, rooted android phone or unrooted android phone with userland app.
Con for mmtools:  DOGE pair trading not available.  Due to difficulty of linux command line, only suitable for pro traders.

The MMTools issue and workaround solution was filed in github repo:
https://github.com/webworker01/mmtools/issues/5

Install mmtools

(1) Same as usual,  follow this guide to install and run mmtools in rooted android phone linux, or cloud vps.  For unrooted android phone, you will need to compile the code first in rooted phone,  then tar ball and copy over into Userland app of unrooted android phone, it will work.

https://guides.spaceworks.co/Use-MMTools.html

Installation is relatively easy, just 1 or 2 commands.

(2) patch mm2 binary with latest version

Because KMD had hard fork, the older version that mmtools uses for mm2 binary no longer works.  
Download the latest version binary from this link:
https://github.com/KomodoPlatform/komodo-defi-framework/releases

First, shut down installed MMTools.
For android phone arm64 linux,  download file "mm2-79f620559-android-aarch64-CI.zip"
For cloud VPS linux on x64 linux, download file " mm2-79f620559-Linux-Release.zip"

In all above cases, unpack the file, a binary file "mm2" will come out. Replace this file of the mmtools installed path:
Code:
~/atomicDEX-API/target/debug/mm2

Technically, atomicDEX-API is from separate git repo.  This is a legecy atomicDEX-API installed automatically in mmtool installation step (1).
After replacing "mm2" binary file with latest version, now the MMTools will function normally trading NENG/KMD or CHTA/KMD pairs.

(3) Restart MMTools

Now you can restart your MMTools in android phone or cloud vps. The trading of KMD pair should now works normally as before.

DOGE pair is popular on NENG or CHTA in atomicDEX too.  However,  DOGE trading was never working before in MMTools possibly because MMTools uses legacy atomicDEX-API library so that this tool is limited to KMD pair trading only for now.

A spike block mined at height 4749126:

http://nengexplorer.mooo.com:3001/block/0c5eecd9820b6e550df1fc49a71d836d3f0e860b0487512f9eb5c24f8b463aa4

spike block difficulty = 122k.  When this spike block is mined,  security mechanism is triggered and mining difficulty stays at spike level for regular difficulty within 2 minutes to protect the chain from taking over by big ASIC.
FiroDEX Wallet Support Nengcoin (NENG)

FiroDEX Desktop Wallet v0.5.7 release in March 2023 by Firo team support Nengcoin (NENG) and Cheetahcoin (CHTA) with atomicDEX trading capabilities.

Firo, formerly Zcoin is reputable privacy focused cryptocurrency with $21 million USD market cap and $2 million dollar USD daily trading volume in many exchanges including Binance and CoinEx.  We congratulate Firo team for FiroDEX wallet new release that  give our users more choices of self-custody wallet with DEX trading capabilities.

AtomicDEX official wallet is Komodo wallet made by Komodo team who are the main developers for the wallet and DEX. There are increasingly more affiliated partner wallets such as FiroDEX, BitcoinZ-DEX wallet that support Nengcoin and Cheatahcoin adding more liquidity of both coins trading worldwide in self-custody wallet. In all these wallets, mobile or desktop, you own your own private keys with dex trading capabilities.  This is dramatically different and healthier crypto experience compared to centralized exchange (CEX) wallet and CEX trading.  

About AtomicDEX and FiroDEX release notes:
FiroDex is a decentralized cross-chain exchange built in official partnership with AtomicDEX, which provides a platform for cross-chain swaps and interoperability. With FiroDex, users can trade a wide range of cryptocurrencies and tokens, including those on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Avalanche, Matic, HECO, Qtum, and any UTXO-based coin, all through atomic swaps. This allows for seamless, trustless, and secure trading across different blockchains, without the need for intermediaries or centralized exchanges. We have seen many of our community members use FiroDEX as a bridge between native FIRO and BEP20 FIRO!

FiroDEX wallet download link:
https://github.com/firoorg/FiroDEX-Desktop/releases
NENG price has been quite strong relatively in recent months in either southxchange (main exchange) or Atomicdex trading .  This coin is doing well so far.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Looks like another junk coin, why did you issue a bunch of different coins, cheetahcoin, nengcoin, NewEnglandCoin, can't you just focus on a good project?
Activity: 9
Merit: 3

I see a payment made on my wallet page, but nothing received in the wallet yet and I write this 50 minutes after payment.

we have fixed the payment error Smiley and all should be ok Smiley payments have been sent Smiley

Thanks, all good now  Smiley
Activity: 515
Merit: 250

I see a payment made on my wallet page, but nothing received in the wallet yet and I write this 50 minutes after payment.

we have fixed the payment error Smiley and all should be ok Smiley payments have been sent Smiley
Had to reinstall the server as we had a Raid Fail So New Ports

Added to findblocks

! Solo Mining Available

Happy Mining

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://findblocks.net:3333   -u -p  c=NENG
[/size]

how to set up p2pool to mine nengcoin solo?

There are no good known method to do solo mining with own nodes because popular home USB ASIC moonlander2  device main software bfgminer does not support mining directly into new version of NENG solo node through RPC.

The next best thing is to do solo mode mining through pools. Setting up own private pools is difficult to do because pool work is complicated.

NENG  is scrypt proof of work coin, any p2pool setup on scrypt could be used and tested out.

I know that you nowadays can't solomine neng on own node with moonlanders, but could you really do it earlier if the wallet/node/miner was in Windows?
If it were possible, what were the settings in the conf file and bat file?

BFGMiner version for Moonlander says only bitcoin is supported, that's why I ask and I can't make it work on any currency I've tried so far...
Mining neng in pools works just fine, I'm only curious  Smiley

In earlier version of NENG core, yes, it worked magically, for years from earlier days of newenglandcoin, to early Nengcoin period.

Of course today on newer version NENG core v2.3.0,   the only working solution is solo mode mining at pool for NENG for moonlander2 USB ASIC.   Due to soft fork enforcement of multiple BIPs on NENG,  the old version v1.12.x wallet syncing is fine, but mining is useless on v1.12.0 as the soft fork BIPs will reject those mined on old wallet.
how to set up p2pool to mine nengcoin solo?

There are no good known method to do solo mining with own nodes because popular home USB ASIC moonlander2  device main software bfgminer does not support mining directly into new version of NENG solo node through RPC.

The next best thing is to do solo mode mining through pools. Setting up own private pools is difficult to do because pool work is complicated.

NENG  is scrypt proof of work coin, any p2pool setup on scrypt could be used and tested out.

I know that you nowadays can't solomine neng on own node with moonlanders, but could you really do it earlier if the wallet/node/miner was in Windows?
If it were possible, what were the settings in the conf file and bat file?

BFGMiner version for Moonlander says only bitcoin is supported, that's why I ask and I can't make it work on any currency I've tried so far...
Mining neng in pools works just fine, I'm only curious  Smiley
Activity: 515
Merit: 250
Had to reinstall the server as we had a Raid Fail So New Ports

Added to findblocks

! Solo Mining Available

Happy Mining

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://findblocks.net:3333   -u -p  c=NENG
[/size]
Pages:
Jump to: