Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO - page 2. (Read 543 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 24, 2018, 03:38:02 AM
NEO is a really good blockchan platform but I sold all my NEO yesterday to go into POPULOUS with more funds because that will give me a higher return on my investment n the short to medium term and I can always get back my stake in NEO with the earnings from POPULOUS. Now the markets are bearish I am looking for winners that will not depreciate much in value at this time and that will also earn me a decent roi. I was not earning much gas from NEO and I had 62 NEO so for me the roi wasn't worth keeping it against POPULOUS which will give me higher returns, which I can use to buy back some NEO to leverage and diversify again.
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
January 24, 2018, 02:18:06 AM
what is NEO? yesterday I ordered NEO address, whether NEO platform exchange or token, someone please let me know NEO, I just heard the word NEO
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
January 24, 2018, 02:01:47 AM
NEO IS Definitely Good Coin but 50% investment is risky.Not only NEO all coin gain tremendous. But some coin that is good also like Xem, Lisk, EOS, Zec etc these are some coin that has zero hype. They are growing positively. So diversified profile is best.
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
January 24, 2018, 01:56:45 AM
My fair amount of portfolio consists of NEO. I am not loosing profit in this downtrend of crypto price anywhere, i think NEO will (or maybe already) stronger.
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
X-Block.io
January 24, 2018, 01:37:06 AM
I think invest NEO coin my capital half bulk ,plz comment your decide ?

That is very risky, however NEO is a good coin you must Buy NEO at the bottom price.

If there is a chance split your investment on at least 3 or 5 good coins.
The most dangerous thing here is he did spend "half " of his assets on this NEO and this is really an unnecessary when you're investing. Spliting your assets in many things will reduce much the risk you will face. Focusing in only one could turns into a problem for you .
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
January 23, 2018, 10:25:18 PM
NEO is a good investment now, because price is dumping and lower if compare with ETH.
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
January 23, 2018, 09:26:27 PM

That is very risky, however NEO is a good coin you must Buy NEO at the bottom price.

If there is a chance split your investment on at least 3 or 5 good coins.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
January 23, 2018, 09:06:40 PM

NEO has some nice features and it's a good investment. Always buy
when it is low. You might want to hold it for a long time. You'll
lose if you sell it so gather a lot of patience for this. If you
don't need your money at the moment, don't worry. The price will
soon go back and may get higher than you expect. It is also a
good idea to spread your money to the other coins as part of your
investment if you like.

Good luck.
Activity: 129
Merit: 15
January 23, 2018, 09:01:14 PM
I'm a newbie, now invest in NEO is there any potential? Thank you!
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
In Crypto We Trust
January 23, 2018, 07:47:42 PM
Neo will be stronger soon. I believe it will have one of the biggest market cap between all cryptos.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
January 20, 2018, 07:47:46 AM
Neo is a good coin to invest, especially for long term, but the one that concern me is the place where the coin created, previously when China banning ICO, the price of the NEO drop 50%, if the china government not making any controversial rules then neo definitely a good coin to hold, but for me its too risky
Activity: 448
Merit: 114
January 20, 2018, 07:37:17 AM
Diversity is better to a portfolio. So, invest half into one single coin isn't advisable. If I was on your shoes, I wouldn't do that.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 07:27:19 AM
I also agree with you about the potential of NEO coin.
However, its current price is also quite high to own a few.
Activity: 238
Merit: 38
January 20, 2018, 06:04:54 AM

Don't base your opinion around what some random people tell you over the internet! This is very risky to listen all of them, because their opinions could be easily made if they have invested in NEO, if they have they might tell you to buy it and other way around. Try to draw your own conclusions, but bearing in mind that NEO has risen exponetially last year tells you something at least.

NEO should be investment for long term and not used just to flip some money fast in my opinion.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 20, 2018, 06:01:14 AM

Hm, I think you want to say you wanna invest into NEO with half of your capital. That's really risky when you put so much capital into crypto currency because they are really uncertain markets. NEO is good coin for long term inevstment and no doubt about it after looking at the project development since last year. It has gone wild in the market cap as compared to the last year's market valuation. So it's good sign and can be best inevstment for future. How ever one thing is clear that, we must not overwhelm about it and do the emotional investment. The capital is always subject to risk so just put whatever you can afford to loose.
Activity: 495
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 05:48:36 AM
Half your capital seems like a lot to me.  But I’m more conservative in my investment profile than you probably.  NEO does look promising as a coin so you may end up doing very well.  I may end up putting some money in it too.  Not half my capital, but some.  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
January 20, 2018, 05:39:51 AM
Yesterday I spoke at meetup with an engineer of block and smart contracts. The engineer spoke positively about the technical part of the development of the blockchain neo. I decided to invest part of the funds in neo.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
January 20, 2018, 04:44:53 AM
The whole problem is that NEO is a purely Chinese coin. And now in China, the best times for the crypto currency have come. It's just my opinion and I'll just watch him.
In spite of the Chinese Regulation crackdown NEO is doing well right now, and a good thing that it is is premined and not a currency, I can assume that a lot of people and companies will buy it whey they  realize the value of it and Gas divided, but would still stick to bitcoin. I'll go and watch this coin but would never interested with this kind of currency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
January 20, 2018, 03:28:53 AM

I think if you invest half the capital, it's too much. Invest a maximum of 30%. And it seems to me a perspective currency and I think it will grow a lot in a short time. It may have a history of growth, like etherum. But considering the neo of the Chinese, I would not invest more than 30% of my budget and I will not do it ... The Chinese are strange and their interests.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
January 20, 2018, 03:09:57 AM
The whole problem is that NEO is a purely Chinese coin. And now in China, the best times for the crypto currency have come. It's just my opinion and I'll just watch him.
Pages:
Jump to: