Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO 3 Months From Now - page 2. (Read 2498 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 16, 2017, 10:00:39 PM
Where do you see NEO 3 months from now? I was thinking about getting some now so I can buy Red Pulse ICO for 4cents.

The current price of NEO is $43.22 and 0.00988000BTC. If the price decreases down to $15 or 0.004BTC, it should be bought by us. I think think the price can get any further, for now and 3 months later on. I was pumped enough.
Activity: 882
Merit: 303
August 16, 2017, 09:36:12 PM
The NEO rocket ship to the moon has left and it is hard to say where it will be in 3 months. Maybe it is the start of the new wave of crazy 10x gains for the rest of the cryptospace again with NEO leading the way. If it really is, then the things to watch are the Chinese ICOs built in NEO.

It might be the same crazy gains as Ethereum ICOs.

I heared that NEO was like ethereum which is a platform. maybe ICO's that will conducted by the NEO platform will make it have a good price jump. but let's see what is better if NEO or ETHEREUM.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
August 16, 2017, 09:20:30 PM
The NEO rocket ship to the moon has left and it is hard to say where it will be in 3 months. Maybe it is the start of the new wave of crazy 10x gains for the rest of the cryptospace again with NEO leading the way. If it really is, then the things to watch are the Chinese ICOs built in NEO.

It might be the same crazy gains as Ethereum ICOs.
Activity: 882
Merit: 303
August 16, 2017, 09:12:56 PM
it seems pure manuplative actions. i don't believe this project.

This was just a hype because they called it "ETHEREUM OF CHINA" where in fact NEO has no platform or even solid project that has done. for me 3months from now we could see this if there are no development on this coin we could just see this at the bottom.
Activity: 115
Merit: 100
August 16, 2017, 08:28:39 PM
it seems pure manuplative actions. i don't believe this project.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
August 16, 2017, 08:05:40 PM
Now I see a lot of hype without solid reason. This will fade eventually, and investors will switch to another projects. It will drop.

I agree. Still trying to understand what's backing up the hype, other than "It's the Chinese Ethereum" sales pitch. How high can this pump the asset before investors become bored and dump? I mean how viable is this?

I don't like investing on altcoins that had such an overhyped increase in price. I wish I bought when it was worth cents, I didn't, now it's too late and time to move on. Could It pump to $300? Sure, but that's not that much of a gain anymore, compared to the risk of losing your BTC in a stagnating altcoin.

Do you recommend any others that can have their "pump" potential?
Neblio and Spheris ICOs are worth taking a look at since they also all about smart contracts and dapps

Maybe Aeternity as well, the ico is already over, but the token should hit exchanges this month.
Activity: 140
August 16, 2017, 07:38:51 PM
Same comment below

I don't like investing on altcoins that had such an overhyped increase in price. I wish I bought when it was worth cents, I didn't, now it's too late and time to move on. Could It pump to $300? Sure, but that's not that much of a gain anymore, compared to the risk of losing your BTC in a stagnating altcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
August 16, 2017, 04:41:33 PM
I bought neo when it was 30 usd , i know is a high price than ico . But in my opinion neo within 3 months will reach 80 even 100 usd . More traders , investitors see all this pump time and they will join surely
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
August 16, 2017, 03:50:43 PM
Now I see a lot of hype without solid reason. This will fade eventually, and investors will switch to another projects. It will drop.

I agree. Still trying to understand what's backing up the hype, other than "It's the Chinese Ethereum" sales pitch. How high can this pump the asset before investors become bored and dump? I mean how viable is this?

Neblio and Spheris ICOs are worth taking a look at since they also all about smart contracts and dapps
Activity: 191
August 16, 2017, 02:16:54 PM

August 16, 2017, 02:15:42 PM

I was thinking the same thing too.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
August 16, 2017, 02:14:24 PM

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
August 16, 2017, 02:11:22 PM
August 16, 2017, 02:07:33 PM
Where do you see NEO 3 months from now? I was thinking about getting some now so I can buy Red Pulse ICO for 4cents.
Pages:
Jump to: