Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO and Ethereum - Which would you choose? - page 3. (Read 532 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
September 06, 2018, 10:26:20 AM
Ethereum will be my first choice for now, notwithstanding, I will still invest in Neo for future because I believe neo is also a quality coin with good uses for many business concern. These two coin will be very successful in the nearest future!
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
September 06, 2018, 10:23:27 AM
I chose both but both performed unsatisfactory in comparison to bitcoin in the last two years.
I have greater hopes with Ethereum as it is already one of the most used coins while Da hong fei is busy roaming around the world trying to convince people NEO is going to rise
Activity: 194
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 10:17:17 AM
I prefer Ethereum, it's is using PoW can keep price don't fall too deep. NEO no need fee to transactions, price is very low. But Ethereum will swap to PoS, I think ETH will same as NEO.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 10:15:04 AM
As of now I choose Ethereum because a lot of ICO right now is based on their smart contracts but if China backed Neo then we can see some improvements maybe neo can topple the price of Eth right now.
Activity: 182
September 06, 2018, 10:12:54 AM
Ethereum, even though the price of Ethereum is currently falling, I chose Ethereum from NEO. I still hold my coin, and I believe Ethereum will get up soon. Ethereum has a smart contract that no other coin has, Ethereum is a very phenomenal coin and has become a favorite coin of many people. and now is the right time to buy and invest Ethereum, because the price is very low.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 10:08:47 AM
Personally, I choose Ethereum because it was the first and has more noise and fame than neo.
Activity: 155
September 06, 2018, 10:07:48 AM
While I think that these are both great investment options, and I totally am in love with both coins, I think that if there ever be a condition where I have to choose one over the other, I will choose ethereum over NEO. I'm not sure there is exactly a solid reason behind this choice, but it is just what I will go for.
Activity: 182
September 02, 2018, 04:01:16 PM
NEO and Ethereum - Which would you choose? This is a topic to consider if you are an investor. From the developer's point of view, functional characteristics are the most important. There is no loyalty to any kind of Blockchain, only good platform can win the game. Which one is better?  Huh Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: