Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO, buy or not? - page 2. (Read 504 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 03:33:29 PM
Neo is real extreme Blockchain plan which had been behavior extreme atop of the dawns. It’s a extreme invest in promptly as ETH is in due course. Buy or not is the dreg to be made by investor.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 26, 2018, 06:45:51 AM
Off course NEO is green signal always. The NEO platform is also being used by many ICO founders these days and its gaining popularity day by day. I am pretty sure that time will come when NEO will be used as equally as ETH is getting used these days. Normal investors are also seeking the NEO investment and thus it makes sense that why NEO is keeping strong even when the fall of crypto is already here. Dont forget that NEO had been 3-4 times higher than the current rates. Thus, it has all the possibilities of getting spiked which is the only thing wanted by the investor. So be it.  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 06:43:10 AM
NEO is great, aside the good points you listed, there is a chance the Chinese will give NEO some liberty to operate  in China  in the future. NEO is often regards as the Chinese Ethereum. And should the Chinese lift ban, it will spike in price
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 06:41:55 AM
The NEO Currency indeed proved itself a reputable currency since its launch on the market and this is a reason its price climbed, however, just like some cryptocurrencies at inception, the NEO virtual currency has poor scalability factor and it has also taken the heat that most crypto currencies have suffered from crashing from +$100 to about $35. the tendency for the bitcoin and other coins to fall is very probable so it is wise to wait until the price of currencies begin to rally.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
June 26, 2018, 06:41:15 AM
NEO is more established, has more solid updates, and more brand visibility worldwide now compared to what it was at the beginning of the year;

we should also mention more and more tokens are being listed on the NEO blockchain and some of them are really robust projects.

Therefore, it wouldn't be a surprise if NEO rises comfortably to make new all time highs soon.
Activity: 518
June 26, 2018, 06:38:16 AM
In recent time, NEO is getting acceptance to people just after the BTC and ETH. It has good team and favorable technology. So I do believe that it is highly propective to be explored by the traders in coming days.

When I invested in NEO I was sure that the altcoin would be growing. I do not see any growth now but I still think that this is one of the most promising cryptocurrencies. That is why I do not get rid of NEO.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 04:40:58 PM
Investing in NEO is a good idea. NEO is very promising, and you can receive passive income in the form of GAS, but this will be a small amount. The main thing was that there was blockchain better than the Ethereum or NEO.
Activity: 139
Merit: 6
June 25, 2018, 04:26:11 PM
Great product, but some are saying NEO is too centralized and connected to China. I tend to agree. Getting GAS is nice though.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 04:01:09 PM
Cryptocurrency NEO expects systematic growth, although a number of experts consider it too centralized, but a large centralization is more important for large investors. Given that NEO is essentially the same as Ethereum, an environment for creating smart contracts, the price will grow along with the number of ICOS and successful projects implemented on NEO. At the same time, the value of $100 per coin, NEO buyers could see this year, but its growth was undermined by serious interventions of the Chinese authorities in their local crypto market. However, even these interventions did not prevent a number of projects (such as AdEx) from continuing to port their decisions to NEO. In General, the coin has good prospects, but the General recommendation to investors is to be more careful with the Chinese market, monitor the actions of Chinese regulators, which can " cut " the growth of the coin, and invest in it with the calculation for growth during the first half of 2018
Activity: 228
Merit: 4
June 25, 2018, 03:40:00 PM
Definitely buy.
China is the future and Neo is number one there.
And with the price right now, it looks like a very good investment.
Activity: 350
June 25, 2018, 03:36:26 PM
I think buy, because the company of neo s still profitable to the investors but not same range that other company do and have but still it is helpful and useful in this kind of business and industry.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 07:30:11 AM
In recent time, NEO is getting acceptance to people just after the BTC and ETH. It has good team and favorable technology. So I do believe that it is highly propective to be explored by the traders in coming days.
Activity: 658
June 25, 2018, 06:20:18 AM
It seems difficult for NEO to replace Bitcoin and Ethereum in 2020, but it is one of my favorite cryptocurrencies. It 'an excellent project that has great potential for growth for the future, at the current price in my opinion is to buy, because as soon as there will be a good recovery in the market its value will grow much
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
June 23, 2018, 11:53:57 AM
Always put NEO in the first place, I think these tokens are amazing and they will succeed by 2020! A very interesting team they have and they never give up!
Time will tell )
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 23, 2018, 11:52:57 AM
NEO can be purchased. Its future value may exceed Ethereum, but it is not recommended to buy it now. It is recommended that you purchase NEO in August this year.
Activity: 451
June 23, 2018, 11:49:36 AM
I agree with NEO is a potential coins in 2017, but I don't think it'll replace and take over Bitcoin/Etherum, NEO only can replace ripple become top 3 coins, there are a lot of new project come out this year, take a look new coins, maybe some of them will better than NEO
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
June 23, 2018, 11:39:19 AM
The NEO is back in December. Is this a good time to buy NEO?
Some strengths of NEO compared to ETH, BTC:
1. The reason why Ethereum and NEO are often compared is because NEO works in a similar way to Ethereum, which means that everything you can do on the ETH platform can be done on NEO.

However, it is worth that NEO is a newer electronic currency, so it has seen weakness in the Ethereum platform, and has tried to improve them.

2.NEO has developed its own consensus algorithm, faster than Bitcoin and Ethereum. Consent nodes use the dBFT algorithm to ensure the accuracy of transactions.

3.One feature that makes NEO really stand out from other competitors is the speed of the deal. currently NEO processing over 1,000 transactions per second.

However, The NEO team are confident that they will improving the peer network (p2p), the speed can be pushed up to 10,000 transactions per second. It is expected to reach 100,000 transactions per second by 2020.

Do you bellieve NEO will replace BTC,ETH in 2020?
If I will have extra money, immediately I will buy NEO, as crypto world suffer the continuous downtrend of value, I truly believe this coin that if the drought is over it will the grab the attention of the crypto space because of the team aggressiveness to develop better technology than bitcoin and eth.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 10:26:10 AM
Currently, NEO should not be invested because the market is in crisis. So you should invest in other altos, such as EOS, XRP, HOUBI, which are potential altcoins that will be profitable in 2018. So do not invest in NEO but invest in other altcoins. Consider investing in ETH if you intend to invest long-term.
Activity: 630
June 23, 2018, 10:20:01 AM
NEO is one of the best cryptocurrencies in the industry, this project has excellent characteristics, its team, which is of the highest level, is developing it very well, and will probably improve it, but I do not think that in 2020 it will overcome Bitcoin and Ethereum. At the current price in my opinion, however, is to be purchased, because it has a huge potential for growth
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
June 22, 2018, 10:52:12 AM
I think till 2020 cryptocurrencies will begin to take over the world, will be legislated and transactions speed will be number one question (e.g. paying with cryptos in stores, restaurants, etc.), so if BTC and ETH teams won't figure out how to deal with a lot of transactions per second NEO might replace them.
Pages:
Jump to: