Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo & Chinese New Year 2018 - page 3. (Read 556 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 12:59:07 AM
Bad, if Neo holders sell it for the cost of celebrating Chinese New Year.
Maybe just some people's perception only and in my opinion Chinese New Year has no influence to Neo and other Alt.
why no influence to cryptomarkets.usually trader in their holiday they will sell some portofolio.and no think anymore for a while.better to look neo and altcoin while chinese new year passed.
Surely they sell, but not for all its assets. Because I know Chinese people are very smart in managing finances and I'm sure they have prepared everything to welcome and celebrate the big day.
yeah, i'm vietnamese so i know. we sell coin and celebrate the biggest festival, it is the same chrismas
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
February 14, 2018, 12:34:08 AM
Maybe just some people's perception only and in my opinion Chinese New Year has no influence to Neo and other Alt.
why no influence to cryptomarkets.usually trader in their holiday they will sell some portofolio.and no think anymore for a while.better to look neo and altcoin while chinese new year passed.
Surely they sell, but not for all its assets. Because I know Chinese people are very smart in managing finances and I'm sure they have prepared everything to welcome and celebrate the big day.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 10:33:36 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
February 13, 2018, 10:27:10 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
February 13, 2018, 08:57:33 PM
Hi all, Chinese New Year will begin on Friday, February 16th, 2018.
There are many interesting things with Neo one of them is when another crypto has an accident, while Neo remains stable and fluctuates as usual as if it doesn't have problems, anyone know why?...

Many rumors say Neo will be a major competitor for Ethereum in the future. Will these predictions come true?...

I want to hear your opinion about Neo (Chinese Ethereum), what do you think will happen with the Neo when the Chinese New Year arrives, will it be bad?...
Pages:
Jump to: