Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO coming to Ledger Nano S - page 2. (Read 12482 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
November 06, 2017, 05:24:49 PM
This is a very good news..ledger should reach more coines
Ledger added a lot of coins in the last months (Ark, Komodo, Vertcoin, Viacoin, PivX, ...) and they are working on Monero and Decred, much more than Trezor or other Hardware Wallets. Addionionaly you can store and access every Ethereum-based Token with Myetherwallet, and there are a lot in the Cryptospace.

Have a look on how many Coins are supported already by the Nano S: https://www.ledgerwallet.com/products/ledger-nano-s

And here's the official Roadmap: https://trello.com/b/5nQ1mdzt/ledger-roadmap
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
ETH: 0x1C829E7A1b5cA44cc381863e10448504e07f78e9
November 04, 2017, 07:38:29 AM
This is a very good news..ledger should reach more coines
Activity: 675
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 12:45:54 PM
I have only used BTC and ETH on my Nano S.  How many apps can you install on it before you run out of memory?

I will probably pick up some NEO finally once the Nano can be used to secure it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
November 02, 2017, 11:15:13 AM
This is awesome!  Where will the Gas go for Gas generated by the Ledger address holding Neo?

This is what I wanted to ask as well, Do you automatically get the GAS as a separate wallet within ledger nano or do you not get the GAS?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 02:50:45 PM
This is awesome!  Where will the Gas go for Gas generated by the Ledger address holding Neo?
Activity: 742
October 31, 2017, 12:27:12 PM
I still have a couple of Neo's and I was planning to buy that Nano S. So this news fits me like a glove.

At the moment I found the Nano S sold out in the Netherlands though.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
October 31, 2017, 11:58:13 AM
the new wallets are excellent. I would add more memory to Ledger. And it is necessary to remove other wallets from the device
The restricted memory size is indeed annoying as you have to uninstall one wallet app to make room for another. I hope a future revision deals with this. Apart from that, I really like the Nano S, and now even more as it will support NEO.
Activity: 15
October 31, 2017, 10:12:23 AM
Great NEO
Keep optimistic about NEO
The next ETH Grin
Activity: 224
October 30, 2017, 06:28:28 PM
This is very very interesting... NEO is a token from China so it is interesting too. We must look after it maybe there will come something. China is a big impact market and when ledger does this it means what
Activity: 48
October 30, 2017, 06:54:28 AM
Hi

May anyone please explain me, how the wallet works? If I unlock my Nano S and choose the Neo-Wallet it shown "Wake up, Neo". But how can I get a wallet adress? How can I send and receive Neo? Which program do I have to start at my PC?

Thanks!

The desktop app has not been released yet. Try again in a few days.
Activity: 2
October 25, 2017, 09:08:39 PM
Neo app is now available on ledger manager.
The original dev is trying to code the Neon wallet to accept it.
Shouldn’t be too far off!
Activity: 50
October 27, 2017, 02:38:31 AM
I got so excited when I saw this. Gas is great and everything, but I'd much rather protect my precious NEO

https://twitter.com/NEOnewstoday/status/901326966149840896

wow really it is good news i have to listen to day. please any one try to explain me about this. NANO has really good so i want to buy it so please tell me complete details about this. this new wallets are excellent so i would like to add more memory to ledger. and also it is necessart to remove from this. really it is very good and great news.
Activity: 55
October 27, 2017, 01:25:48 AM
neo china ?
Activity: 41
Merit: 7
October 26, 2017, 05:33:24 PM
Hi

May anyone please explain me, how the wallet works? If I unlock my Nano S and choose the Neo-Wallet it shown "Wake up, Neo". But how can I get a wallet adress? How can I send and receive Neo? Which program do I have to start at my PC?

Thanks!
Activity: 2
October 24, 2017, 02:58:15 AM
Any news on development on this?

Yep! News just came out today.

Reads as follows (available on official reddit)

"It always seems the last bit takes forever, but that's because it's not just one person coding, it's everyone else trying to understand the code.
Ledger App getting closer

The Ledger CTO said the 'technical review is done, and the design team is now working on new icons'.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ledgerwallet/comments/778c0s/any_update_on_neo/

Well, on one hand I kinda liked my icon, but on the other hand it did kinda look like a programmer made it.

So, maybe have an app by November? Balls in their court now.
Neon Wallet getting closer.

The neon-wallet team is getting closer to accepting my PR into the dev branch. There was a lot of changes, and several code style changes that needed to be incorporated. Plus we want to be able to support other hardware wallets in the future, so we had to redesign parts of the code to allow that.

The code works, the tests work, but there was some pretty brutal copy pasting on my part, so we're fixing that.
Ledger Blue Support

My wife finally agreed that I could get a Ledger Blue, so the next hardware wallet I'll be supporting is the Ledger Blue.

I've been told that the Ledger Blue is similar technically to the Ledger Nano, so it shouldn't take too long to code the update. That being said, it may take a while for it to get shipped to me. First set comes late October so they say, and I only ordered it on the 16th ;/
other projects

I'm working with CoZ on some improvements to the neo-cli, and I'm working on making a Java node. Both are going slowly, since Hardware Wallet is currently the priority.
donations

As always, donation address is here: APMyYHutJZsZVWAQRe9h4eVrzzD3HLroQW
"

I'm going to send a donation as soon as the address is available, important we support any kind of third party work that's been done for NEO (or any coin you believe in for that matter!)
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
October 25, 2017, 10:22:08 PM
Wow, good news for Neo holders. We were seeking this development from ledger nano s team and finally they announced this. It will be more secure to store NEO in our hardware wallet.

That's good to hear, If its much secure then it will be more confident in any aspects by using this because many of you has good comments about it. Thanks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 10:05:38 PM
its a Great news Guys  Shocked !!! Tnx
Activity: 348
October 25, 2017, 09:24:23 PM
the new wallets are excellent. I would add more memory to Ledger. And it is necessary to remove other wallets from the device
Activity: 238
🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
October 25, 2017, 09:14:56 AM
I'm very excited about this also, since it will give me much more peace of mind to be able to stake GAS through the ledger interfacing through Neon. Keep in mind this can't be done immediately. The Neon update to interface with the ledger hasn't been released yet, but I guess it will within the next month. No official dates have been announced to my knowledge.
Activity: 133
Merit: 3
Pages:
Jump to: