Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019 - page 34. (Read 5022 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 8
I have a boat load of neo at a high price. I don't think it can though. Bitcoin will reach 70k by end of year. Then neo won't be able to catch up in time.
NEO also includes good coins, but for coins like NEO to outperform Bitcoin still need to be rethought. seen from the level of interest, Bitcoin has a good improvement. and the level of investor confidence in Bitcoin increases. so it needs to be [calculated again for NEO coins.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
While I guess NEO could overtake BTC, I think it is unlikely. You can find a minority opinion for anything online. There is more people out there who think that NEO isnt even necessarily the Ethereum killer, let alone BTC killer.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
NEO which is project to support the AI and great technology behind it, is a good coin and it will have a bright future but i think it's hard to NEO could surpass bitcoin even Ethereum by the year 2019. As far as i know The smartcontract of NEO isn't seem better than Ethereum so we just should compare NEO and Ethereum. Bitcoin is leader of cryptocurrency market, the price of bitcoin is very high, it's too hard to any coins can surpass it in 5 nest years.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
I hope it wont.
I wouldnt be happy if chinese centralized environment is number one in cryptoworld lol
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
No doubt, NEO is strong coin and potentially real currency also. There can be  increase like bitcoin. It depend upon the market demand. NEO will be very successful in 2019.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

NEO is a promising coin with great future but BTC is still out of its reach, it will take time for it to even hit the market cap BTC has attained. it will develop and increase in value, but even reaching the bitcoin level by 2019 is too soon.
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
I do not believe that this coin will someday become a competitor to bitcoin. But I believe that this is a strong competitor for ETH. I think that these projects are slightly similar to each other.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
I do not think so; the neo have a great performance as of our era but it does not enough to surpass the legacy of bitcoin. bitcoin is unstoppable in their journey and the company of neo will have a tough time to beat them.

I am also very surprised by this statement. Yes, I also like NEO and believe that this cryptocurrency has the coolest future, but it seems to me that it is almost impossible for it to surpass Bitcoin, especially so soon.
Activity: 120
Merit: 5
From: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/02/neo-could-surpass-bitcoin-by-the-year-2019/

NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019

By Simon Chester on   February 20, 2018 2 Comments   / 6648 views
NEO is a Chinese technology which marries the concept of the smart economy and cryptocurrency. It’s a cutting-edge player which looks set to become a cornerstone of the Chinese economy in the future – and as China continues to go from strength to strength as a world superpower, this essentially means that NEO will also become a major league global cryptocurrency in its own right with unparalleled real-world potential.

At the time of writing, NEO is currently the seventh-strongest cryptocurrency at $134.28USD. From an investment perspective, it makes perfect sense. This is because with NEO, the buyer also accumulates another crypto; Gas. That’s right – by simply holding NEO, the investor will incrementally receive Gas, which is tied in closely with China’s biggest Crypto. Gas can be spent in much the same way as any other cryptocurrency, and essentially demonstrates the confidence China has in NEO.

Revolutionary

Neo Crypto Logo on Moon With Bright Light

NEO is linked to smart contracts and artificial intelligence powered by the blockchain – any investment essentially funds these revolutionary technologies, which is precisely the reason why developers and investors are turning to NEO:

These emerging technological advancements are more exciting and forward-thinking than Bitcoin, which despite its recognition does not have the same real-world applications as newer currencies like NEO. While Bitcoin has brand-recognition, as the most renowned cryptocurrency it tends to suffer from over-inflation, whereas NEO’s reputation is based completely on what it is capable of being used for.

Bitcoin killer

As the public consciousness adapts to cryptocurrency technologies, NEO could easily become the Bitcoin slayer. Given China’s economic prowess and continuing technological advancement, NEO’s overtaking of the rest of the big five coins is only a matter of time – when it eventually topples Bitcoin remains to be seen, but some experts are predicting that it will become the cryptocurrency of choice for many traders as soon as 2019.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpDLcolqqzc
Can happen anywhere in fact, maybe even the same Ada to grow btc, I just saw those coins which for the night had grown by 6,000 to 7,000%, so it is not necessary so loudly to say something when the btc will grow. The point is, he's the leader now, that's all.
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
The best place for NEO is between place 2-5  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
I don't think NEO can be the number one coin, it will always be bitcoin. The race is to be the number 2 coins and i think ethereum can be dethroned as it is becoming overloaded with too many dapps running on it. NEO could potentially be number 2 next year, it will go rapids upwards this year, and then overtake ethereum next year.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
Last month I heard someone also predict that ethereum will surpass bitcoin, and now neo's turn to beat bitcoin? We can't read the future. Yes, there are too many ALTCOINS out there that maybe have an equal characteristics as bitcoin does. But until now, it is only hear say. Bitcoin is still the KING of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
NEO is updated form of ETH and is developed by Chinese developer team.Its project is also very good and have great potential to take NEO to great heights.NEO can not surpass by 2019 however if in future if some unique technology which is comparatively much better than BTC is adopted then there are chances that it may surpass BTC but it will take a lot of time.Nothing is permanent in this World one has to become successor.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
The problem with NEO is that most of its trading volumes are concentrated in South Korea and China. Unless it becomes popular in the other major markets such as Japan, United States and the European Union, it will find going tough.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
I don't really agree with this point of view. Yes of course Neo is good specially when they are looking to work with goverments and thus will be regulated by some part and people might tend to like this. However I see bitcoin to be still the number 1 at that time, because there's nothing that can change my opinion based on the situation on what it is now.

You even see how market moves when bitcoin is healthy alts are and when bitcoin starts dumping it is hard for alts to hold their prices agains fiat, it is true tho that they are mostly traded with btc and this might be the reason behind, but I do believe that strong part comes from peoples belief in bitcoin.
Its great that NEO is trying to work with government and helping the government to regulate the crypto assets and concentrate on more real world problems concerning projects. NEO has already started working on the projects that connect the outside world problems and information to the digital blockchain technology which might indeed prove very useful, secure and private in the future. ONT project was recently launched on the NEO platform which focuses on storing the real work information in blockchain technology and providing security and privacy for the same. NEO surely has quite hard working people for it and the community will surely grow no matter what.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
It will be very difficult for Neo to beat bitcoin, but it can certainly catch Ether. Neo has great community and it is a great coin, which people get dividends for holding Neo. So more and more people will be interested in this coin in future.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
From: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/02/neo-could-surpass-bitcoin-by-the-year-2019/

NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019

By Simon Chester on   February 20, 2018 2 Comments   / 6648 views
NEO is a Chinese technology which marries the concept of the smart economy and cryptocurrency. It’s a cutting-edge player which looks set to become a cornerstone of the Chinese economy in the future – and as China continues to go from strength to strength as a world superpower, this essentially means that NEO will also become a major league global cryptocurrency in its own right with unparalleled real-world potential.

At the time of writing, NEO is currently the seventh-strongest cryptocurrency at $134.28USD. From an investment perspective, it makes perfect sense. This is because with NEO, the buyer also accumulates another crypto; Gas. That’s right – by simply holding NEO, the investor will incrementally receive Gas, which is tied in closely with China’s biggest Crypto. Gas can be spent in much the same way as any other cryptocurrency, and essentially demonstrates the confidence China has in NEO.

Revolutionary

Neo Crypto Logo on Moon With Bright Light

NEO is linked to smart contracts and artificial intelligence powered by the blockchain – any investment essentially funds these revolutionary technologies, which is precisely the reason why developers and investors are turning to NEO:

These emerging technological advancements are more exciting and forward-thinking than Bitcoin, which despite its recognition does not have the same real-world applications as newer currencies like NEO. While Bitcoin has brand-recognition, as the most renowned cryptocurrency it tends to suffer from over-inflation, whereas NEO’s reputation is based completely on what it is capable of being used for.

Bitcoin killer

As the public consciousness adapts to cryptocurrency technologies, NEO could easily become the Bitcoin slayer. Given China’s economic prowess and continuing technological advancement, NEO’s overtaking of the rest of the big five coins is only a matter of time – when it eventually topples Bitcoin remains to be seen, but some experts are predicting that it will become the cryptocurrency of choice for many traders as soon as 2019.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpDLcolqqzc
Although NEO is being modified every day, the prestige and popularity of NEO is not comparable with bitcoin. Most investors invest in bitcoin to increase the value and popularity of the crypto market to the world. That is the goal of the billionaires in the crypto market, NEO is only for small traders like us. So I do not agree with your point of view, NEO will not be able to overcome the BTC.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
I do not agree with this point of view. Yes, of course, Neo is good when they are looking for work with governments and will therefore be regulated by some part, and people may want to do so.However, I think bitcoin will remain the first because it is the first and people believe in it more. IMHO
Nope.Bitcoin will always be number 1 and no one can surpass   even Neo.Bitcoins performance in the market is doing well.
If anybody says this I feel it as they are kidding about it, even in the wildest dream NEO could not beat Bitcoin. No doubt about the potential of NEO, but it cannot overtake bitcoin just have a look at the price there is no way of comparing both of them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
Even if most of chinese are using this coin ( because it is from china) Im still doubt it will surpass bitcoin marketcap. It still early to say that NEO will beat all cryptocurrency coin, maybe NEO target should pass the ethereum or maybe cardano first before say that it will be beat bitcoin.
Activity: 598
I do not agree with this point of view. Yes, of course, Neo is good when they are looking for work with governments and will therefore be regulated by some part, and people may want to do so.However, I think bitcoin will remain the first because it is the first and people believe in it more. IMHO
Nope.Bitcoin will always be number 1 and no one can surpass   even Neo.Bitcoins performance in the market is doing well.
Pages:
Jump to: