Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO Entered the Era of Decentralization - page 2. (Read 256 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
It is a great news for the crypto community and a very positive news. I think that the coin will become more popular and the developers of the project will do the initial things for making the project more effective and popular.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
July 07, 2018, 11:59:10 AM
That is a smart move from NEO. Cryptocurreny is about decentralization and based on what I am hearing from crypto investors is that they do not consider an altcoin to be a part of cryptocurrency if they are centralized like XRP. In terms of popularity and numbers of supporters, NEO already won that category. I saw NEO as one of the fastest gainer when we are experiencing a green market. Let see how will this decentralization go.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
July 07, 2018, 11:51:42 AM
I would keep holding neo, decentralization efforts will eventually contribute its value for sure, it is a good coin like ethereum so only in the long term it can moon.
Activity: 308
July 07, 2018, 11:45:52 AM
what news can be more wonderful then this for established a better economic system . it's good for the crypto currency market and it's holder .this kinds of positive news is needed for the market it helps to increase the excitement among the users and increase trading
Activity: 224
July 06, 2018, 10:55:09 PM
A very fantastic news to be heard that the NEO Foundation has started to work with the blockchain technology by making it decentralized.
Activity: 112
July 06, 2018, 07:16:14 PM
That's great! Neo is doing great! I hope it'll do more development and people will involve in it more.
Activity: 33
July 04, 2018, 11:41:10 AM
this is a great news for the smart economy!
go NEO to the moon! I regret to sold all my NEOs... I gotta buy again now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
July 04, 2018, 11:10:06 AM
It's great that NEO has presented such positive news for the crypto community! I hope that the developers of the project will finally understand that the more often and more interesting the news and events will be on the project, the more popular this coin will become and eventually the cost of NEO will rise!

So many fuds in past about NEO centralization. This plan to decentrilize NEO - good for this crypto and his holders.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
July 04, 2018, 10:45:12 AM
It's great that NEO has presented such positive news for the crypto community! I hope that the developers of the project will finally understand that the more often and more interesting the news and events will be on the project, the more popular this coin will become and eventually the cost of NEO will rise!
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
July 04, 2018, 10:13:00 AM
"NEO Entered the Era of Decentralization" added for voting, proof and forecast on YEENOT TODAY https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/363
Stay hold on NEO?

On July 4, 2018 at 21:00 (GMT+8), NEO Foundation initiated the election of new consensus nodes, starting the era of decentralization of NEO. The candidate node run by City of Zion, after running smoothly on TestNet for over six months, got elected as the new consensus node. City of Zion (CoZ) is an independent, international group of open source developers working on NEO blockchain.

A webpage has been set up on NEO official website for monitoring NEO blockchain status as well as information of consensus node candidates and their votes.

Also, you can see price, market and social statistic here https://yeenot.today/catalog/market/?top=100
Pages:
Jump to: