Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEO] & [GAS] Speculation & Discussion - page 2. (Read 6998 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
June 29, 2017, 02:38:43 PM
I like that when you hold it in your wallet you gain dividends, I could see people buying more and more to get more and more coins automatically.
Activity: 21
June 29, 2017, 02:35:59 PM
I recommend going in now. It is launching very soon.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Money loves speed
June 29, 2017, 02:17:10 PM
What do you think is the best price point to get in?

I would prefer to buy when it is in red, but I don't want to miss out as it is moving quickly.
Activity: 19
June 29, 2017, 02:06:07 PM
The price has grown over 100% in the past several days. Very happy with my investment Smiley
I pray it continues on this path!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Money loves speed
June 29, 2017, 01:23:57 PM
Nobody knows the future. Of course long-term it seems a safe value. Yet the price already surges a lot.
I think it will rise a bit and then go for a price correction in the beginning of July. Well I hope because I'm so pissed of that
I didn't buy any Antshares before.... Omg "Antshares" seriously, with such a shitty name I thought it was a shitty project and didn't
even take look at it. At least they rebranded it!

If you want to take a look at one another maybe promising China project, look at GXShares.

Ha I thought the same thing. The more disappointing part is I knew about the potential and still didn't buy in when it reached the $4 range during the last correction. Could have easily doubled my money by now.
Activity: 56
June 29, 2017, 01:19:24 PM
Nobody knows the future. Of course long-term it seems a safe value. Yet the price already surges a lot.
I think it will rise a bit and then go for a price correction in the beginning of July. Well I hope because I'm so pissed of that
I didn't buy any Antshares before.... Omg "Antshares" seriously, with such a shitty name I thought it was a shitty project and didn't
even take look at it. At least they rebranded it!

If you want to take a look at one another maybe promising China project, look at GXShares.
Activity: 21
June 29, 2017, 12:44:58 PM
My guess is it will moon in the next few hours  Smiley

EDIT:

Antshare / NEO is very solid. It is supposed to be the Ethereum of China. As everyone knows, China supports local projects. As far as I know there are already projects which will work with Neo. There are also other big names supposed to be behind ANS... Microsoft, Alibaba... NEO’s recent new startup partners include Bancor, Agrello, Coindash, Nest Fund, and Binance, with more partner announcements to come.

Promising future - I would buy now.. and I will for sure buy more
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
June 29, 2017, 12:26:37 PM

This could be the next Ethereum of China.

Share ur opinions and speculations.

Pages:
Jump to: