Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO hold for long term is better or Not? - page 3. (Read 422 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 281
Good projects from NEO market. The big rise was up to $ 161. It will go back to those prices again.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
NEO is one of the good potential coin.

NEO hold for long term is better or Not?

Any suggestion Please.

Yes, in my opinion NEO is a great long-term hold. People talk about one or another platform being the sole success, but there is plenty of room for several competitors to be successful. NEO is well placed to succeeed.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
-snip
Any suggestion Please.
You already answered your question since NEO is good and having a high potential in holding long-term then I personally agreed that yes NEO is good for long-term investment. NEO has a great technology and strong fundamental coins so probably it is good to keep for long-term purposes.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
NEO is a coin that has the greatest potential to be a competitor of ethereum, but not in the near future. and to invest, I think choosing NEO for the long term is the right choice.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Any suggestion Please.

NEO is a long term hold and you earn GAS while you're holding. If their roadmap goes to plan then it should be a winner. With its working smart contracts it's really the only competition to ETH. I keep some in my portfolio even thou I think ETH is better.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

Any suggestion Please.
Those that have really make money from this cryptocurrencies market are the holders.  Neo is one of the altcoins that has made many investors money and it has a good structure and support therefore investing in it for long term is highly advisable.  I think we are going to have a very good price in future. We are not going to see Neo price low next year lower than were we are today.  Neo is currently at the good price to buy.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
NEO is a decent long term investment

If it can achieve its ambitious goals and become the primary smart contract platform for China it will subsequently gain more market share and value

It's partnership with OnChain should help it to overcome some hurdles in achieving this
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

Any suggestion Please.
NEO is better for long-term investment but i think that the demand of NEO has robbed by a lot of new coins such as ADA, Tron and EOS. Remember there are many shilling threads about NEO when it becomes the only competitor to the ethereum that has been working on the smartcontract platform. I thought that ethereum was better rather than it.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

Any suggestion Please.
Pages:
Jump to: