Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO Is Going Crackers. What Will Be The Announcement In 3 Days ! - page 2. (Read 1833 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 110
NEO has been in correction mode for a long time so this is a good start.
Hope this news sends it to new highs.
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
lets hope the chinese govt go with neo, about time
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
The rumor I heard was that the Chinese government will allow ICOs only if they run on the NEO platform, kind of like how ICOs use ETH as erc20 coins. Only speculation at this point though obviously
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
im going all in on this one.... see you there  Kiss
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Neo team never really hypes news unless it's actually something big so I'm expecting something related to chinese government.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Its all over twitter and there is talk on forums about this big announcement that is happening in 3 days.
NEO is up 40% already. Can It carry on like this ? or will it dump ?

WTF can this announcement be to get every one all hyped up ?  Huh Huh Huh Shocked Grin Cheesy

I think we may see one last push before the dump.

Every time some news or rumour comes out people hype way too much and they basically lose their cool and buy with all their funds in hopes of getting a return from their investments. Sooner or later, they will have to take their profits out of NEO.

When this happens, i do not know. And it actually depends a lot on what this announcement is going to be about.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Any link to source of the news why NEO is going up?
Activity: 546
Why is it only NEO? Little to no love for QTUM https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/qtum/usd which is also a smart contract platform in china
Activity: 350
Its all over twitter and there is talk on forums about this big announcement that is happening in 3 days.

WTF can this announcement be to get every one all hyped up ?  Huh Huh Huh Shocked Grin Cheesy

Their governments lets people make investmens in ICOs only on neo platform. That's why it came here by making a huge pump. It's likely to go up more than this 40% movement. The trend is absolutely upwards for neo.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
If you scroll down the comments after the tweet, someone roughly translated it. What’s exciting is that NEO has never released any type of hype like this.

https://twitter.com/malcolmlerider/status/931521977839505408

How nice would it be if they were announcing China is regulating crypto with NEO as part of their new paradigm!?!
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

WTF can this announcement be to get every one all hyped up ?  Huh Huh Huh Shocked Grin Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: