Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO is performing better than average - page 3. (Read 441 times)

Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
February 06, 2018, 01:16:55 PM
Hopefully with this issue neo not destroyed, how do I believe the neo holders will survive.
with a blow received from the Government.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 12:45:11 PM
I have read something about NEO, and I see that it is reputed to be the "Chinese Bitcoin" I have even read that in case of a strong fall of Bitcoin the NEO would be reinforced. Seeing your project and without having too much idea NEO is like an ETH but improved, so a priori has more possibilities for long-term growth. All I know is that two months ago it was $ 49 and today it is $ 130 and that during the generalized fall of weeks ago it was when it went from $ 100 to $ 130.

It is actually the "Chinese Ethereum". It still has a lot of potential for growth. It can easily 3x this year in my opinion. We just need to start seeing more ICO's using it and once that happens then price will start mooning.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 11:57:13 AM
They said that NEO was touring Europe. I already had something and I went back again a few days ago to realize that the "smart contracts" ETHEREUM and NEO are fashionable. They are not rivals as a colleague said before, I think they are going to occupy different geographical and business spaces since we have to remember that NEO does not have a large community behind, only four or five people dominate this project. This can be an advantage and a problem. Despite this, I am beginning to think that it can also be a strategic investment to buy GAS, since one needs the other.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 11:22:15 AM
I have read something about NEO, and I see that it is reputed to be the "Chinese Bitcoin" I have even read that in case of a strong fall of Bitcoin the NEO would be reinforced. Seeing your project and without having too much idea NEO is like an ETH but improved, so a priori has more possibilities for long-term growth. All I know is that two months ago it was $ 49 and today it is $ 130 and that during the generalized fall of weeks ago it was when it went from $ 100 to $ 130.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 09:30:59 PM
This is understandable because NEO is strongly supported by China and the forthcoming ICO projects on the NEO platform make the demand for NEO so great that NEO's value will not fluctuate significantly. I am also buying NEO to keep in 2018 and invest in ICO projects that I am interested in.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
February 05, 2018, 07:31:24 PM
It would seem that NEO is performing better than average, given that most of the coins are diving into the Marianas Abyss, so this is a change to elaborate some theories on why. Go!
Pages:
Jump to: