Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo-nazi satanic paper bitcoins distributed in Finland - page 2. (Read 5133 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Next up, an American article about how Bitcoiners are illegal-immigrant Nazi devil-worshiper terrorists Tongue  Just threw in a terrorist for good measure--don't want people getting the wrong idea, you know.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Activity: 89
I don't like it.
And I don't believe it.

It's smiply trick.
If it's the real paper BTC,
why not show the edge to us?   Angry Angry
I snatched the image off of facebook. I don't have a paper version or an image of a paper version. It was a Finnish Pirate Party EU parliament candidate who announced that he was going to distribute these at a heavy metal festival trading them for underground demos and homemade brew.
Activity: 98
Invest NASDAQ in Bitcoin
I don't like it.
And I don't believe it.

It's smiply trick.
If it's the real paper BTC,
why not show the edge to us?   Angry Angry
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
The English translation is botched (ETA: No, I guess it's not if you read the lines separately. Just me, misreading again...). Idunno, though... the lazy eye and half-eyebrow makes me think we should take this seriously. -Then there's the poor old guy with late-stage Alzheimer's on the back... I know I'd be PETRIFIED if someone handed me one of these notes!
Seeing is believing. The image is of Pekka Siitoin, who ruled the Finnish neo-nazi movement for decades until his death in 2003. He was also the "Luciferian archbishop" of Finland.

By "distributed" you mean you posting it in this forum?
No.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.
Seeing is believing. The image is of Pekka Siitoin, who ruled the Finnish neo-nazi movement for decades until his death in 2003. He was also the "Luciferian archbishop" of Finland.

By "distributed" you mean you posting it in this forum?

Pages:
Jump to: